Men, please, be completely honest...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Noonecares21, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Small or big boobs will work. I dont like a lady flat chest

2. Gee S

Gee S Members

Whatever as long as natural.

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. mrtrusted

mrtrusted Members

My wife was a ballet dancer and had very small breasts, I love them! She has these dark pronounced nipples that drive me wild. After the birth of our son and many years of not dancing and living a normal life, her breasts are much bigger now. I love them! Frankly, I am more of a nipple and person guy. I have been with women who had virtually no cleavage at all, and it was them trying to cover it up, or feeling shame about it that made it difficult. I just wanted to devour them regardless of breast size!

Rocket73 likes this.
  4. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm more interested in the nipples than the breasts, I love nipples, especially a bit on the bigger side. Small breasts are fantastic, the perfect handful and mouthful.

Aussat likes this.
  5. Joyia

Joyia Members

I prefer women with small breasts, but I love all breasts.

DaveTheBiGuy and JeffT like this.
  6. Kupua

Kupua Newbie

I love all types of breast - but my favourites are the small ones. I think a girl can be very beautiful with small breasts - I think a girl with large breast can look very unnatural,

JeffT, KsSailor and Todd56 like this.
  7. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I think that will depend if they are natural or not .

My Oh has big boobs but she is all woman without additives

Romper and Todd56 like this.
  8. Hykes

Hykes Members

I'm into smaller tits and a nice round ass. Everyone has there own taste in a sexual partner, there is no shortage of people who prefer small tits or a flat chest.

DaveTheBiGuy, Joe90, Micheal9 and 4 others like this.
  9. BigTease

BigTease Members

I do not mind a flat chest although I do like to look at large breasts but I am kind of a leg man a short skirt and nice legs can make me not notice the chest.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  10. TonyH

TonyH Members

First off, I'm surprised there were no pictures to back up preferences.

Secondly, after viewing a lot of opinions here, it is amazing how we are turned on by certain physical characteristics. We've all heard of celebrities cheating on their beautiful wives with a prostitute or maid, usually someone we consider less attractive than their wives. It makes you wonder if these"less attractive" people had something more to offer or if it was just boredom or monogamy.

Maybe the beautiful wives were not nice people or weren't meeting their spouse needs. That being said, we are usually given a certain body depending on our maker and who our parents are. There's not a lot we can do to change that except for exercise, diet, make up and plastic surgery. I think the other factors that makes men or women sexy is pleasant personality, attitude, confidence and desire to make your mate happy.

I have only had the pleasure to touch two sets of breasts, one large, one small. I don't know cup sizes. What was sexy was how they respond to touch.

So to make a short story long, size and body parts aren't the end-all, in my opinion. Especially since I am not a body builder or movie star, but I work hard to stay in shape. If I had found a flat chested woman who laughs, works hard, treated me well and knew what she wanted and could play tennis or go bike riding, I would be on cloud 9!

BigTease likes this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

TBH I have no preference in this department as I am a legs and bum guy .

The only thing i do like is being natural and confidence is an important part.

By keeping in shape through diet and exercise helps with confidence .

12. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

My wife's breasts are nearly identical to the young lady's in the image below. She is a bit on the thin side so they really suit her look.
    I like all boobs, but my wife's are my favorites!

05.jpg

13. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

In my college years, I became acquainted with a number of women of all shapes and sizes. Busty women can be fun to play with, as long as they are just as aroused as I was. The ones that just lie there and let you play with their bodies are pretty boring. Flat chested girls seemed to get aroused more easily if the environmental conditions are good. 'NO SEX IN THE PUBLIC BATHROOM." They seem to be more physically fit and are approachable in a variety of positions and access locations. In summary I have the opinion that slight asian girls with bright eyes, and shiny hair are the top choice for a lover. They seem to enjoy sex more, and are very appreciative for showing them a good time. They will invariably prepare an excellent dinner or give you a gift the following day, if they like you.

14. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I never met a boob I didn't look at lovingly, however, Small tits turn me on and I have found women's tiny boobs are far more sensitive when you tease them.
    Tats and man-made boobs seem to be the trend these days and both are a real turn off for myself. Guess I'm getting old.
    I realize women can be self-conscious of tiny tits, We all have our insecurities after all, but realize there are so many guys out there that absolutely love them perky small and cute.
    It's just who you are and what makes you unique - if a guy isn't good with that, then ya need to keep looking. It's about owning what you got and being proud of who you are.

NaturalDreams, FredBrice and Romper like this.
  15. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Small-breasted women have a lot of advantages over women with large breasts, especially as they get older. They are much more mobile and far less dependent on suspending that part of their body with confining bras.

I've been on long hikes and had sex with both types. The small-breasted women tended to much more agile in both situations, as well as being much more willing to ban the bra when out socially.

Romper likes this.
  16. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Boobs...silly Rabbit...its are for kids.

FredBrice likes this.
  17. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

Small boobs all the way

DaveTheBiGuy, FredBrice and Romper like this.
  18. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

I've never seen a woman with nothing up top. My wife is tiny A cup. I love sucking her nipps. When we're doing it doggy, I can get a handful.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
    FredBrice likes this.
  19. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

Flat-chested women are incredibly sexy. I love to see a flat-chested not wearing a bra. Nipples poking out. I was lucky enough to feel up my first wife’s youngest sister. She had tiny little boobs that were delicious

Curiouscouple2469 and FredBrice like this.
  20. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

I have little experience with other boobies since I've only had my wife's. As a teen I felt up one other girl. But she was kinda small too. Bigger than my wife though.

FredBrice and Msh1313 like this.