Men: How many times can you cum in a single day?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by buzzgunner, Jun 10, 2020.

?

How many times?

1. 1-3

35 vote(s)
    36.5%
  2. 4-6

35 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. 7-10

18 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. 11+

8 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

When I was younger my spouse played a game we invented. It was similar to Monopoly or Sorry where you moved a token around a board and drew activity cards. We played from Friday hotel check in until checkout Sunday. Upon waking Saturday and usually after one or two orgasms Friday evening, we would begin again. During the day I might orgasm with ejaculatory spasms 8 to 12 times. the last few literally had no semen expel from my cock but my body went through the motions anyway. An overnight rest built up some juice which was promptly expelled at least one more time before we packed up and left the room heading for home.

Now at age 70 I shot semen 4 times during a day recently. The last wasn't much but some did come out. Funny how getting high can make you horny.

Jefferys and Ray Roberts like this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As we all know every man is different on how many time he can cum in a single day. Age is a huge factor, along with personal health and hydration.
    I consider my healthy and exercise regularly. I am
    69. My wife and I have a robust sex life together.
    All that said, I can shoot ejaculate 3 times in a 18 hour period, and I then I need to rest. No brag, just facts.

Ray Roberts and 6Sailor9 like this.
  3. Christo a_f

Christo a_f Newbie

As a diagnosed sex addict, I have a higher than average drive, although I do not always orgasm when I am excited. Partly this is age [I am 53] partly it is muscle control. My partners have few complaints. When I was in my late teens I managed nine cums with my then girlfriend. It only happened the once. But three or four times in an evening would be quite usual then, although I did and still do require whole days of abstinence between prolonged bouts of sex or masturbation. When I was in my mid thirties, my girlfriend at the time insisted we had sex at least once a day every day - her libido was phenomenally high - like mine - and I was regularly ejaculating three or four times a day; this was when I learnt to control my ejaculations so I could pleasure her without cumming myself as the effort to climax was becoming exhausting. Our first encounter saw me satisfy her five times in three hours, which is an excellent strike rate. Even now, with a new partner, I tend to find my performance is enhanced for the first few encounters.

Almost twenty years on, when the mood takes me, I am still able to perform for long periods, for instance, I recently worked 14 days straight on a complicated night installation, this gave me no time for even thinking about sex, but after the job finished and I rested, my partner and we went at it like rabbits.

Occasionally I can still manage 6 or 7 cums a day, but I can't sustain this level of activity. One of my girlfriends remarked that I must be a freak as I only have one testicle - the other was removed when I was a child - yet I had a potency three or four times more than that of her other boyfriends.

I do have a very healthy diet, eat lots of fruit, I don't smoke and I exercise. Sometimes though, because of my addiction, the compulsion stresses me and / or my partner of the time as I can be over demanding and my expectations, both or her and myself, can be abnormal, leading to lots of long, awkward and uncomfortable sex sessions.

Suburbanray and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I spent a whole weekend with this mature Irish lady, I was young at the time she was quite buxom I lost count the times that I cum in her. When we slept together I was just relentless close on 7 times in the night.

Suburbanray and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Surely, it's Quality, not quantity?!
    I've no idea how many times I can cum in a day. More than I do, probably, and likely more than I ever did. lol
    Perhaps with one exception.
    When I was early 30s, in a highly sexually active relationship, we spent a weekend in bed as well as other places around the house. From Friday evening to Sunday evening, she came 26 times ( she counted them from the 3rd one because she had never cum more than twice ). Mostly, they were big/strong ones too.
    I came about 13-14 times. Difficult to know how many in one day because we hardly slept so the days and nights merged.
    I recall 4 on Friday evening before laying together to 'sleep' but then, she woke me shortly afterwards and another few were enjoyed, each. It was summer night time so several happened outside in the back garden. One in the front garden.
    Just 4 during Sunday, daylight hours, because I was being worn out. lol
    Saturday was around 6 or 7.
    The latter ones on Saturday and one or two on Sunday, there was little to no ejaculate. Second half of Sunday there was no penile penetration, just oral, fingers and toys because I was feeling quite bruised.

Jefferys likes this.
  6. No
    love to see you cum !! Pm me

7. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Jefferys likes this.
  8. so hot

9. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

After her going back to Ireland I felt ready to put into practice what I had learnt from her. I did not have to wait long her friend got fucked with plenty of my love juice

Jefferys likes this.
  10. Love to see your love juice

11. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I expect you would have liked to have seen me get tit fucked in between those huge tits

Jefferys likes this.
  12. regina73

regina73 Members

I have done 5 in 24 hrs

Jefferys likes this.
  13. x4_Quickee

x4_Quickee Members

3. I snuck into a girlfriend’s dorm room to spend the night with her. I woke up with a hard on shortly after we both fell asleep, and she sucked me until I exploded in her mouth. This happened two more times over the course of the evening, and this still stands as my record of three times. I still thinks about this years later because she was somewhat prude being raised catholic and attending private schools. Plus her roommate was sleeping only inches away from us because the twin beds we were sleeping in were arranged in an L shape.

14. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I frequently post on these boards and recently posted I average 4 a day. Yesterday was 5. Woke up and came in my wife. I had plans to meet one of the twentysomethings who was gonna have a bday this weekend and wanted me to fuck her before she was going to be busy with boyfriend, friends and family so I figured I would save my stamina and loads for her. My fwb called me and said she wanted to stop by and show me her new haircut as she got bangs. She said she would only be a few minutes because she had errands. She pulled into the driveway and I went out in shorts and a tshirt. She looked amazing with a tanktop showing those massive 36dd breasts. I complimented her and she immediately grabbed my crotch and cock and started sucking. She blew me and swallowed my load. Then, my fb who will be 60 this weekend calls and said she needed a fuck before our thursday morning interlude as she too was going to be with family this weekend to celebrate her birthday. We spent about 90 minutes as I ate her and fucked her. She is hysterical as she is bi and lined up two other guys for this week and a girlfriend. I figured number four would be my twentysomething and it was as I made her squirt and cum multiple times. Shot a load in her with a condom and then she wanted to cum again so I fucked her as she came again. In return she gave me a blowjob and I was so hot I came again and she swallowed. So today will just be the mrs and maybe a wank as will tomorrow because I made plans with fb for her morning birthday fuck a thon for a few hours. I should add that with my fb because she has a lot of partners we use condoms as well but with my wife and fwb it is just us so I do not and my fwb loves my cum in her.

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

From interrupted masturbation it was three times. I stayed hard after the first and kept going. Same after the second.
    Maybe there could have been more but it was very late and I was tired, arms were tired from nonstop crazy fast stroking and penis was sore so I stopped. I never tried again.

6-7 times from edging, small ejaculations and the final one the masturbation didn’t stop to experience the full orgasm and « full » ejaculation

Tonynewyork6969 likes this.
  16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

My gf has an ex who would do her 7 times in a night. He had a strong sex drive and every session involved him cumming twice. I asked her if he made her cum and her answer was "always" with a smile.

Tonynewyork6969 likes this.
  17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Wow! A freak of nature

18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I was surprised but she isn't one to make it up. After the first he didn't usually stop, just slow for a bit, remaining hard then go again.

I don't know how much cum he had left for number 7 but she said she was "very wet"