Men: How many times can you cum in a single day?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by buzzgunner, Jun 10, 2020.

?

How many times?

1. 1-3

35 vote(s)
    36.5%
  2. 4-6

35 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. 7-10

18 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. 11+

8 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

kinda like today :)

Rocket73 likes this.
  2. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Exactly, already had 2 since this morning, and halfway to the 3rd,

3. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

For what it's worth the most I have cum is 11 times after going to bed at 6pm and getting up at 1pm the next day. (does that count?) This was in my mid-twenty's and after spending 4 days with my Parents over Xmas, where no sexual activity took place! She was a Swedish blond bombshell, 19 years old and really into sex, without any inhibitions! She was on a gap year waiting to go to Uppsala University and being a an au-pair for a Doctor in the Midlands to also better her English. So we met when he brought his family down to the south coast of England for a months holiday and after that it was mostly a long distance relationship meeting monthly.

After introducing her to my Parents we couldn't wait to get to my flat in Portsmouth, 3 hours drive from their house. When we did get to there it was straight into bed and the marathon began. The extended sex session came to an unusual end. The company I worked for (and should have been at work that Monday morning) sent my boss a section leader to visit me at lunchtime on the pretence of making sure I was alright. (this was not company procedure but the result of others in my office knowing I was hosting the Blond Bombshell) and he was overcome by his own curiosity. We were in bed asleep from all our efforts when the doorbell rang. I peeped through the curtains shocked to see my Boss. My girlfriend offered to go see who it was naked! shocked I said at least put this on and handed her a business shirt of mine, she went to the front door with her bum overtly on show and she told him I was unwell but would be back to work tomorrow. Later that day we walked along Southsea parade and my girlfriend said she felt like she had been ridding a horse all day. I took that as a compliment! I never was allowed to forget this event at work and received all sorts of nick-names, but she next became everybody's heartthrob at a later company annual dance.

As a further addition to sexual sporting results, how about this for a question? How many times can you cum without withdrawing or losing your erection?
    I could always manage three consecutive cum's by complying with that criteria. This was largely managed after a few days of not having sex and my partner not moving for about 30 seconds after each cum. Male repetitive orgasms (mine anyway) worked by different time lapses, say minutes for first, 15 to 20 minutes for the second and finally up to an hour or more of continuous thrusting to get to 3 orgasms. I therefore could maintain my erection for 2 hours but I know you have to be dextrous and athletically fit to achieve that level of endurance. At 25 years of age I was and it also helps to have a willing partner who lubricates easily.

4. drock69

drock69 Members

My ex girlfriend had me nutting in her so much my balls began to ache! That’s after busting at least 6 times.

BoyToy69 and Rocket73 like this.
  5. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

All in the game we play with each other! My balls used to ache when I used to date and my girlfriend would do nothing but heavy petting for hours in a car without any relief, my how things have changed since the 1950's

BoyToy69 and Rocket73 like this.
  6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Mine was 6 as far as I can remember but who knows in the right situation . Guess I never had the opportunity to really know how far I could go . I do remember the 3 way night with my wife and a buddy like it was yesterday though !

buzzgunner, BoyToy69, jmadre and 2 others like this.
  7. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife is a total cum slut, for such a small petite woman she handles herself in bed like a champ. She eats and swallows perhaps 3 to 4 loads a day which isn't only mine.

8. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I wouldn’t mind having a petite cum slut. Would actually love it!!

BoyToy69 and jmadre like this.
  9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Python, you sound like me. My record (when I was a young man) was also 6 in one day. It was more for my wife, as I set my record (6) during a half-year threesome we had with a close male friend, and he fucked her several times that same day!

BoyToy69 and Python 8 like this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Funny part is I'm positive my wife totaled more times than both of us guys that night . And that's as it should be .

jimandjan and BoyToy69 like this.
  11. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

If the question is just cumming I've jerked off four times in a day once or twice but if it's intercourse the most my wife and I have ever done it in a day is twice sadly.

12. Tower69

Tower69 Members

4 to 6 times. I'm 52 now and it gets tough after 4. But, if I'm dedicated enough, 6 or 7 could be achieved.

Twogigahz and BoyToy69 like this.
  13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Treated my woman to a night like that, and she still wanted more.

Python 8 and BoyToy69 like this.
  14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

1 to 2 times in a day.

Lovnflman likes this.
  15. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I have multiple orgasms in each session with no down time so one session is usually enough for both me and my partner. I've gone to 4 orgasms in a session on three occasions, but the last two times I felt like a train wreck after the 4th. I was still erect and could continue to pleasure my partner, but I felt like I'd either OD'd or run out of some biological chemical.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Sound like a good assignment for the day. Once already and I've got my cock out now. Semi hard reading the forums.
    Thinking about a time our threesome partner called about bringing two of his friends. A mini gang bang ensued.
    Great memory, getting a little bit harder now. I think I can easily get to three times of course I'll have to try for more. :p

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I did up to 5 times when I was young , but now I could do it 3 times a day mostly masturbating.
    Last night I had a good fantasy so I masturbated 3 times within 3 hours next to my slipped wife.

I, personally am a fantasizing guy, who mostly engaged with fantasy to masturbate or having sex with wife.

Rocket73 and LAsunshine like this.
  18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

61 and averaging 4 times per day either wanking or with partners. A few years ago generally about six and countless when younger lol

Muskoka Guy and LAsunshine like this.
  19. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Due to age and health only once every other day now

20. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

id be grateful for that now days. ;(

OnceAgain and Ray Roberts like this.