Men: How many times can you cum in a single day?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by buzzgunner, Jun 10, 2020.

?

How many times?

1. 1-3

34 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. 4-6

34 vote(s)
    37.0%
  3. 7-10

16 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. 11+

8 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

Think my record is 9, but that was when I was young. Right now 3 might be difficult but I would give it a go gladly.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  2. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I don’t know how many times I could cum now but I can stay hard until a lot of ladies are satisfied. My implant doesn’t get soft until I make it soft and the lady LOVES that.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

When I was younger it was 2-3 regular basis. 6-7 a few times, doubt I ever hit 10 times.

4. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Six was the most I ever achieved.

It was a total one off that happened unexpectedly in my mid thirties. At the time, I didn’t even know that more than a couple of times was possible. I was having an affair with a female colleague. We sneaked out of work on some pretext to spend the afternoon in her bed at the place she’d been renting since her divorce. She was as shocked as me at the intensity of our two hour long sex session. I don’t think either of us had ever been completely fulfilled sexually until we got together.

We ended up living together for a number of years. It was a very physical relationship, but we never again fucked more than two or three times in a single session after that passionate afternoon. She discovered that she had the ability to orgasm repeatedly each time so more wasn’t necessary.

For me the thrill of that relationship wore off after a few years. The relationship I have with my wife is different and we have never felt the need to have sex repeatedly. Maybe, it’s an age thing or perhaps we just have different needs.

5. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020
    B1G_D likes this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My record was seven, after some encouragement. But it's like the law of diminishing returns...after number two or three, it's just not that intense. It was more of a 'let's see how many times we can' moment..... Thank goodness for lube.

7. Gr8balls

Gr8balls Members

So, 12 in 24hrs. It was something I challenged myself to do. I was sore for a few days after lol

Guy Stroking likes this.
  8. _Quinn_

_Quinn_ Members

I've never done more than 6.

I'm very careful with how much I do it, but sometimes I get super duper horny and ready to go again immediately after. 3 in a row and it's a bit sore, but even more sensitive and I have to ignore it and that's really hard to do, no pun intended lol.

9. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

When I was younger, probably 6 or 7. Now that I'm older? 3 or 4.

10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

There are those who can, I used to do it 3 times an evening and twice the next morning, now I'm old and getting grey once a day is fine.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  11. nympho man

nympho man Member

I think 4 is my personal best one night that my wife and myself had our first mfm. She got fucked 7 times that night. 4 from me and 3 from our friend.

12. I think 8 is my best as far as I remember.
    I was a bit younger then but still think I’d me more than capable just now

13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Three to dour times in a day, but now once a day.

Rocket73 likes this.
  14. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Most times now once every other day, maybe everyday if not working or on vacation. I get a BJ anytime I want and cuts down on vaginal sex. At my age (well past 70) I am happy with that.

When I was quite a bit younger (like 50+ years younger), with the right girl I could have two ejaculations per period of intercourse. Wait a couple hours and go for two more. Eat a light meal and go two more before soreness and sleep put a stop to it. Age really slows a body down.

PGA likes this.
  15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's four, which was a long time ago.

16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Wanking or sex or both I would manage 6 to 8 a day when I was younger between 50 and 60, and probably my best days, we was 400 miles away from the kids.

17. imreadyforyou25

imreadyforyou25 Members

Never really tried on setting a record. Recently 7 times in a night with my wifey. I would think 7-10 would be my max in one day.

18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Its not so much a record its down to enjoyment, if we are enjoying it carry on for 6, 8,10 times, its when the mood takes you that way and when it does enjoy it.

19. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Sex vagina is hard for me, I should be more patient with her so I can keep the erection up to the end.
    It is a frustrating procedure, that's why I hesitate to have intercourse.

Rocket73 likes this.
  20. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No brag just facts here. I am a senior married male(68) I can’t cum in rapid session. I have a long refactory time, but I cum 3 times in 18 hours. Full loads. After that I need a day to recover.
    I can however have sex for good 45 minutes each session. My wife is very happy with that.

jmadre, Rocket73, MikeBD and 2 others like this.