men and their ways

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meliai, May 14, 2013.

1. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

it does not bother me when men stare at my tits, i stare at them too. I once offended a fat man for looking at his breasts, i dont know why he was offended i though they were lovley.

2. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

I suggest you go public with this as soon as possible. You can save the lives of many lonely guys with moobs.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes he probably took it the wrong way because people who stare at them most likely normally don't think they are lovely.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Museums don't get mad when I stare at their paintings.. Women shouldn't be mad when I stare at their tits... I'm just admiring the beauty of it all...

5. LewisBiamon

LewisBiamon Guest

ive helped many women with things, and never expected anything in return other than a smile or a thank you. :) but i can understand that it may be uncommon. :p

6. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

So where do I begin..... Lets start with a da fuq? Why assume a man is only after sex or staring at your tits because he offered to help you with your bags? I bet men hold the door open for you to get in your panties as well! (sarcasm) As for dropping the vase... really? Like you've never dropped anything in your life? If you truly believed he was just trying to get in your pants in the first place why not take your lazy ass get a cart and push your grocery’s to the car. And lastly but I believe most important there is some severe psychological damage in your brain if you think it is ok to get online, make up a story, and then bash men for something that has not even happened. Get Help.

7. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Lies are Lies nomatter how small.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

all gender based behaviors, (male or female, gay or straight), are acts put on, because people have been convinced it is expected of them. many, perhaps most, don't even realize they're doing so.

no one HAS to act like ANY gender at all. it IS possible to act totally reasonable and logical, and thus 'androginously' instead.

that by behaving how i believe to be considerately and responsibly, some people want to think i'm errotically attracted to gender bending. well i wouldn't see anything wrong with it if i were. but i'm not, and its their problem not mine, whatever their gender or orientation, if they want to think that way.

9. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

There is nothing wrong with being who you wanna be, but attacking others for how they were born is still wrong.

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

That's the long and short of it.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Ooh snap!

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Break Time :2thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80f5UCvrwXU"]Bikini Beach model Vitamin A Silver "White Hot" swimwear - YouTube

Hotwater

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

lol listen you silly ginger.....this is a PARODY thread. Meaning, a guy made a dumb thread saying the exact same thing but from a man's perspective...and I parodied it. Way to take things too seriously.

14. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

"A man creates threads- people make fun of him
    A woman responds, extending same Theme- and it suddenly becomes interesting...

tell me- who rules?"

If it makes redginger feel better, at least one other person missed that it was a parody thread, as well. :p

15. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

So your saying that if his thread is dumb and this is the same thing then you are both dumb? You did not include originally that this was a lie. You created a thread to bash on men for something that has not even happened. Just because you call it a parody does not make it ok. Just because your a woman saying this does not make your story any more righteous than his. Send me a link to the other thread and I will read that one and give you my opinion on that as well. But as for this thread you are still in the wrong.:oops:

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm not bashing men here. I created a thread to poke fun of all the women bashing that goes on here.

17. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Because parody threads never happen in Random Thoughts!!!

18. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Granted its light but its still bashing nonetheless.

In this thread it has basically been stated that men are only after sex, they only do nice things for women to get some, men are cruel and don't know how to act in a relationship. Men don't understand how to behave because they can't figure out fickle ladys mind. They always are just staring at womens tits. Guys are dumb for posting a thread you apparently didn't agree with. Still havn't gotten that link.
    You need to take responsibility for posting this without first acknowledging it was a parody. Instead you allowed it to run rampant so you and your friends can talk about how awful men have been to you. Manbashing nonetheless. I'll bet you'll tell us next that misandry doesn't exist and that male disposibilty is a myth. Take responsibilty for your actions.:smoking:

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Men have never been awful to me. Faelixx and I and whoever else you quoted there were just joking around because there is a LOT of women hating going on here at hip forums. You haven't really been here long enough to have a clue what we're talking about. Stop taking this thread so seriously.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't even know why you quoted some of those comments . Faelixx talking about ass grabbing is hardly male bashing. Oh, and underwear is a dude.