men and their ways

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meliai, May 14, 2013.

1. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

It's called willpower.

2. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Thats right. When you have to use will power to stop yourself from trying to hook up with a girl, your just lying to yourself and her about being her friend.

I got friends that a lot guy say "omg she's so fucking hot" but I personally am not attracted to them. I dont need will power to control my feelings because there are no feelings.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it would be nice if you did.

kind of true that a guy can't be friends with a girl, unless she is just downright unattractive.

although being nice/friendly is just natural, and if he holds it back then it's probably because he wants more and knows that being naturally nice/friendly will kill his chances.

4. lode

lode Banned

I wouldn't trust that either.

What if she was in a relationship with some jerk?

Sounds like she could use a listening ear. :biggrin:

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, listening ears don't tend to get any action either.

6. lode

lode Banned

My game has evolved beyond angles, and I'm working something new called actually being a nice guy.

Any girls who want to chat send me an email. :biggrin:

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Please. He just wanted to F you.

And damn, you let guys grab you? With no repercussions??

Seriously, how many women have been grabbed by men they're not romantically involved with? Is that a frequent occurrence? I couldn't imagine doing that and getting away with it.

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

^ LOL that's not normal, girl.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

When I come to these forums, I seem to forget what normal is. Then again, I am not quite normal myself.

10. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

The only thing that can be considered normal, is for people to leave each other alone to relative peace to be weird. It's when people start interfering with others that things become not-normal. Everybody is fucked up and given enough pressure, can be forced to do nearly anything imaginable.

11. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

12. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

^ The best part about that is, he was arrested at the Grey Hound terminal on Filbert St between 10th and 11th, directly across the street from the Market East underground train terminal, basically center city Philadelphia. I can't tell you how many kids I've picked up at that exact spot, who look exactly like Kai, in the past. Truly a fucking classic, I love this city.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a couple of guy friends. I've had several guy buddies over the years but most of them did end up trying to make a move on me and then it got awkward and our friendship ended. So I have two true guy friends. One is my old neighbor, we grew up next to each other, he's always been my protective older brother. He and my boyfriend are friends now so we're just one big happy family. I love it.

The other is actually an ex boyfriend. We dated on and off for 5 years, the entirety of my early twenties. We share all the same friends and our group of friends are more like family so we were basically forced to be friends after we broke up. We were horrible for each other and we both know it so its not like theres any temptation there at all to ever rekindle things. So we're able to be friends.

He is also best friends with my best girlfriend. They have a brother/sister relationship and they also share a house with another guy who is also like a brother to my best friend.

So I do think it is possible for guys and girls to be just friends, under certain circumstances.

14. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Sounds like those guys don't have any respect for your boyfriend. All the guys I know that do shit like that are the one's that can't get girls on their own and always have to move in on some other guys chick.

One day you might find your bf passed out and you alone with one or more of his drunk/horny friends. It's scenario I've seen happen a lot.

That's a bold statement. I suggest you post pics and let us be the judge.

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Yeah really. Sounds like the bf needs to punch some people in the face.

And I agree. Pics.

16. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Aqualight's ways..
    Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my **** to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That’s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my **** in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a ****ing umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight ****ing frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn’t weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like mother****ing fountains. Made the **** beg for my cum, but I didn’t give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn’t say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I’m sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It’s only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you ***gots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. Aqua out.

17. kingofthemoon1313

kingofthemoon1313 Member

Isn't it really judgmental to just assume that if a man approaches you that he wants to have sex? What if he's just a nice guy who wants to help out?

18. deviate

deviate Senior Member

hahahaha!!!!

19. dreamout

dreamout Member

Fucking right.

20. needagal

needagal Member

LOL !

Liked that.

Keep on....

Cheers

See

A man creates threads- people make fun of him
    A woman responds, extending same Theme- and it suddenly becomes interesting...

tell me- who rules?