Men and their Balls..//

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Nicolette, May 23, 2019.

1. Nicolette

Nicolette Members

Hi! Just curious on how many men out there like to have their balls playfully hit or smacked during foreplay or a blow job?

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Fondled yes, hit or smacked no.

3. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Yeah, what bft4evr said. OK, I love it when my wife sucks on them, and drags her teeth lightly over my scrotum, but nothing violent!

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  4. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I like some ball smacking with a crop. Not major whacks but enough to leave them sore.

5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Caressed, fondled, licked, even just lightly squeezed is good. Hit and smacked? Hell no!!

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  6. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have never related pain to sexual pleasure. Always felt "getting goosed" hurt like hell.

7. Plotinus

Plotinus Members

This.

8. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I love my balls being sucked and licked,I just lay while my girlfriend works on them I get huge hard on.She can now see the length she is going to get fucked with

Gay.89 likes this.
  9. Nicolette

Nicolette Members

Thank you all for your wonderful responses! It was a question someone posed to me about getting hit in the balls that they had heard about. Personally, I could never smack a guy in his balls. Fondle, caress, lick and suck are all things I would do with them. Never intentionally hurt a guy in that very sensitive area. So appreciate all your replies!! Thank you!!

TAZER-69, bigredinmass and Jerkaddict like this.
  10. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I definitely like mine pulled gently and massaged; I’ll always get off faster if my balls are being fondled. But hit or smacked? Hell no. The only people who like shit like that are those into S&M, pain and stuff. That just ain’t my thing!

And on a side note, I think one of the reasons I can get off faster with ball play is because there is a level of trust that you are putting into someone else when you let them be in charge of your balls. It’s literally the most sensitive (in terms of pain) exposed part of your body. So fully trusting a partner to take care of them during sex without hurting them is arousing because of the emotional attachment. For most males, the only other person who has ever touched you there was your doctor during a checkup, and that’s not the most pleasant experience.

11. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

Held, fondled and sucked on for me feels amazing while my dick is being sucked.

Grand prix and Bryce like this.
  12. Grrt

Grrt Senior Member

Yep fondled And cupped but not hit:)

13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

No hitting. Fondled, sucked, lightly squeezed, anything but hit.

14. TylerDurden2019

TylerDurden2019 Members

Hit or smacked hell no

15. JS420

JS420 Members

Sucked, licked, tickled, rubbed, massaged, kissed, but never hit, smacked or bit!!!!

bigredinmass likes this.
  16. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

My balls are very sensitive. The only time I could anyone playing with them for a long period of time is with my female Dom