memory lane

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fitzy21, May 28, 2006.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

me and a friend were waiting in a gas station parking lot for a friend to come show us the way to the party. while waiting, we took 2 baseball bats out of the trunk of my car and we were talking about playing ball in high school. so i told him about the time my coach set up the pitching machine to pitch 80 mph curve balls. well, i ended up getting nailed on my left tricep...it hurt for a bit and i had a nice big bruise :D

ahhh totally forgot about that...

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i got hit in the neck with a wiffle ball once.. good times

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

my sister got hit in the head by some wt woman that was babysitting us when she was about 5...swung an aluminum bat at full force without looking who was around[​IMG]

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I got hit on the side of my head years ago and my jaw is still dislocated to this very day. I yawn and it trys to lock every so often and I can feel onside sorta pop out.

5. Quality

Quality Banned

flag football in middle school about 13 years ago. went for someone's flag and my middle finger got caught in their belt and dude fell down. ever since then, my middle finger has been bent. it will not straighten out.

6. spooner

spooner is done.

backyard hockey rinks.