Memorial day

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by Like2share, May 24, 2020.

1. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Link for this information ?

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Too many, and nobody reads any of the citations I post anyway.
    If you're curious, feel free to Google it yourself.

3. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

Glad to see you needed to use google to compile a list of stats that reflect America has problems. However, I doubt you actually compiled, I imagine you copy and pasted from a biased American hating source... and that's why you didn't feel led to share your source; but I digress. I thought this was a post about Memorial Day?

To be clear, I didn't say America IS the best, but most definitely one of the best - that's why immigrants die to come here every day. That is why most immigrants succeed in building wealth here, and significantly improve their quality of life. That is why when you see oppressed citizens (in Cuba for example) protesting they're waving American flags. I'm not sure of your story, but I was raised in the ghetto, and a 3rd generation American, and my parents and grandparents worked hard to give me a better life - I continued to do the same for my family. America provides these opportunities for all.

Per the latest U.S. News and World Reports Ranking of 78 industrialized countries, U.S. Ranked 6 out of 78. The problem with the report, is there aren't 78 countries with a comparably large and diverse population as America (really only about 7 that compare), but we'll go with it.

United States Rankings
    #6 out of 78 in 2020

OVERALL RANK
    93.3 out of 100
    Overall Score

Adventure 39.7 #31
    Agility 100.0 #1
    Cultural Influence 85.7 #3
    Entrepreneurship 97.3 #3
    Heritage 50.4 #16
    Movers 42.3 #24
    Open for Business 48.8 #45
    Power 100.0 #1
    Quality of Life 46.0 #20
    Social Purpose 34.9 #19

Finally, in speaking to sources, propaganda and bias, U.S. News and World Reports ranks left-center in media bias. US News World Report As a centrist, I can appreciate left center. People see what they want to see. I fully support and promote American exceptionalism, believe in honoring our dead and truly appreciate what America stands for and it's values.

Toecutter likes this.
  4. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

I dispute your so called Truths Sir - providing a statistic that references a range difference of 10 million (20-30 million killed) ...? Which is it? 20 or 30 million? Then you post some UNICEF propaganda... Where as UNICEF has a profoundly bias view on employment, carrier development and fair distribution of allowances and grants.. Not only that, but they've been linked to child sexual abuse and exploitation. By the way - UNICEF recieves the majority of their donations from UNICEF USA.

5. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

You knowingly post false information, and use this as the excuse for doing so …..