Members meeting members on the forums

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by trekker, Nov 16, 2007.

1. countrygirl

countrygirl Senior Member

:confused: What husband? What grandkids? :D

2. I met someone here. A new member and I left her a welcome message. Next thing I knew she sent me a conversation. We talked for hours and ended up trading phone numbers and text every day. Problem is we're 1200 miles apart.

3. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

0E0B9825-7F45-48F8-94FE-E5298765BE9E.jpeg 2E4B8F41-D0BB-4DDA-8DF9-14691DF06F43.jpeg ......

I went on a forum meet with 4 lovely Women from a forum I was on some years ago.
    Being Liverpool born I met the Women there and we had a ball.
    Stayed 2 nights in a Premier Inn.
    I took them to a lot of lovely places in Liverpool, including the River Mersey were we did a Ferry Across The Mersey.
    We went to a couple French restaurants and I took them to The Cavern Club were we had two lovely evenings with dancing and stuff.
    Lubbly Jubbly.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I'm sure I have bumped into a few in my travels. I know a few live in the same town as me.

5. maineiac

maineiac Members

If I found someone else on here that lives in my town I would be glad to meet up somewhere for coffee or something. I am only looking for friends, don’t care if it’s a guy or girl. I used to be on another forum that was for a radio station in Oxford Ohio and most of us lived in the same area and we used to have all kinds of cool get togethers.
    I don’t know if most of the people in my town know about the internet beyond the Nextdoor app. Every other site I am on I am the only one in my town on it. I don’t do fakebook either I would imagine that is where they all are.