Members experiences of COVID Vaccine Side Effects

Discussion in 'People' started by Mysteron, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had my 2 Pfizer shots late last summer and early fall. Oddly, I didn't get any side affects. No sore arm, no illness, no fatigue. I was a bit surprised because whenever I got flu shots I would get real sick for days on end.

I'll be getting the booster shot, but now is not the time for me. Sometime this spring when I'm back on my feet much better.

Iscott55 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  2. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

I know colleagues, family and friends who have had a very very bad trip from extreme side effects from Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and AstraZeneca. Some of them passed away and most of them still feel very very sick months after the infamous jabs.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  3. bigfella

bigfella Members

not sure you can call it a side effect but my first two doses were astrazenica (no problems at all, not even a sore arm) my booster was moderns but I had my flu jab the same time. for about 12 hours afterwards I felt amazing, like I could wrestle a bear or run a 4 minute mile. if that's the side effect I get, I'll take the shot every week.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Got my Moderna booster and a flu shot. Two birds, one stone.
    I've had worse mosquito bites.

In related news, 4 people I know have died of COVID.

5. john slick

john slick Members

Maderna shots: Felt like having covid next day. The day later I was back to normal. No lasting effects

6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I think the mild side effects are well worth putting up with .

As we develop our own defences as well it will become another Flu which is still bad but something we can live with .

To keep sterilised isnt the way to go as it catches up in the future.

Hong Kong is finding that out to its cost. :(

7. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

First vaccine shot no issues,
    Second vaccine shot. Just a tad tender where the injection was.
    Booster shot. No pain , no side affects. no issues.
    Avid mask user. But in the last few days I have been slacking off some in wearing one in larger open spaces with few people there.

The driving force was my partner's Covid19 infection a year and a half ago. It scared the crap out of both of us.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  8. Pard71

Pard71 Members

I grew a third nipple.

Kidding. I was born with it.

9. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I have had Covid 5 times .Apart from the first time with a touch of Long Covid and Delta was one day of hell ,it wasnt too bad.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Shit. I was hoping to evolve into something genetically superior, get free internet from 5G quantum entanglement, free GPS from Bill Gates' tracking chips, or at least get magnetized so I'd stop losing my keys, but so far, NOTHING!
    Worst false advertising ever.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    wrat1, Idlewild and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

After the first AV shot U slept for 10 hours a night for the following two weeks as well as a snooze in the afternoon.

12. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

I had some minor effects for about a week after my booster shot, but I also got a flu shot at the same time, so it could have been from that. So, nothing serious.

It's baffling how people are terrified over a little vaccine that has been proven to be safe. They're so scared that they're willing to sacrifice their careers or even their lives to avoid getting it. It's crazy. I guess one could call it "mass psychosis." One could also call it "natural selection at work" because the anti-vaxxers aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.

So on one hand, society is better off without them. But on the other hand, they're costing us a lot of money since the government and insurance companies pass the costs onto taxpayers and premium holders, respectively.

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

It's tempting to think that "society is better off without them." However, we're approaching a million dead, and each death grieves 9 other people. That's a lot of collective trauma for any society, especially one that in best of times does a shit job supporting individual grief processes.
    America’s rush to normalcy has robbed us of the time to grieve our Covid dead