Melvin Seals & JGB, Boulder, CO 6/22/2006

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by spreadin_the_panic, Jun 6, 2006.

1. spreadin_the_panic

spreadin_the_panic Member

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that the Thursday ( 6/22/2006 ) before Widespread Panic's run at Red Rocks, Melvin Seals & the JGB will be playing at the Fox Theater in Boulder (with the Flying Other Brothers opening for them)...a short jaunt away from Red Rocks! This would be the perfect add on to a great week of music.....plus it's only $12! Check out their site! Support live music [​IMG] Much Peace & Love!

www.jgbband.com

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

oooooh I could actually be in Boulder on the 22nd....kinda out of my way....unless I go to Nevada first and Socal after...hmmmmmm

4. spreadin_the_panic

Thanks for that...I'm trying to help get some people out to there show...since alot of out of towners will be in your area for WSP! Peace.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Actually, Melvin himself was not that great but he assembles a great band. The womwn are still strong, clear voices and about as nice as you could ever hope.
    I will probably be at the Gothic show.

6. spreadin_the_panic

I don't know if any of you have heard Stu Allen, he is singing with the JGB now, he is an amazing singer...has a nice Jerry vibe going :)

7. spreadin_the_panic

10 days until panic at red rocks :)