Melbourne

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Doobieismyname, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

So I must say I absolutely love it down here. I wasn't sure what to expect moving to a city knowing absolutely no one, but it seems it was definitely a turn for the better. Everyone I have met so far has been very kind but more importantly straight up. I gotta say that southern hospitality bullshit gets old especially once you realize its all fake. Honesty goes a long way.
    The women are beautiful, the weed isnt to bad either. The breeze coming off the ocean is really where its at though, I feel like i could just sit there all day watching wave after wave hit the shore. I fucking love it down here. The stress was starting to get to me in the sticks and I was definitely starting to become someone i didnt want to be. But alas I feel more at peace and finally back the the real mellow me.
    May I meet more wonderful people to share my joyous thoughts with and create more laughter, something we all could use a little more of. If you guys see a young blonde with the crazy hair and a j in my hand feel free to walk right up, I dont bite and I love to converse. So what are we waiting for? Let's have some fun.

2. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

cool to see you like it here dude, im going to move close to you soon. fuck sebastian lol

3. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Fuck yeah bro, its nice up here haha but you already know that. Yeah man i went to kavasutra the other night, that place is pretty chill haha everyone there complemented the bass saw haha I actually might have gotten myself a job cause of that thing, its a pretty good conversation starter haha

4. Jedite83

Jedite83 Members

Melbourne ain't so bad. been here for 14 years or so.

Michael

5. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

We should blaze up sometime. I like in Palm Bay but im up in Melbourne a lot cause i like it better up there hah