Megadeth - Super Collider

Discussion in 'Heavy Metal' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Their 14th album is out this week, most of its a little on the slow side for them, but nothing too out of the genre.

Album has this little gem though, where Dave does this kind of duet thing with the Disturbed singer, is my favourite Megadeth song in years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk7VYA2GtNw"]Megadeth - Dance in the Rain (Official) - YouTube

2. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

Love Megadeth! ( I am a big fan of those 90's LPs like Youthanasia and Cryptic Writings,etc) "Thirteen" was pretty good. I need to check this new one out! That song is awesome! Dave has gotten a little weirder over the years with all that Alex Jones shit and his supposed "Christian" thing....but Megadeth still rocks...no doubt!

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

yea I've been jammng this album in the car.

Dave does need to hush his mouth unless there's guitars and drums playing over it.. He can express his views all he wants in his songs. he doesn't need to be activating himself..

Hangar 18 and Peace sells expressed his opinion in a much more dignified manner than just spouting shit at a random audience.

4. death-metal

death-metal Member

The ultimate non-conformity in rock 'n' roll: be a Republican.

That's like... being from another planet.

5. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

I lost interest in megadeth. I heard this album was shit and every album junior has been on since his return.

6. nedahardy

nedahardy Member

i love megadeth and also this album new riffs and cool solos. :)

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I could never really get into them though I do like the Peace Sells song. I'd also like to see them just to notch off the big 4 from my must see list. I've been at festivals when they're playing but always seem to be elsewhere. =\

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, this thread is a year old already.

Like this album a lot better than the preceding 3 or 4 albums, pop it on everynow and then.

No one else.really sounds like Megadeth, and they dont have much competition in the speed metal category.

But 14 albums, parts.are.going to sound tired no matter what