Meet Ruffis..

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by morrow, Nov 14, 2019.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

Very funny.. Ruffis it a tiny one.. how sweet.. I wonder how many get injured by accident?

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

He's smiling :)

morrow likes this.
  3. oxo

oxo Members

Surprisingly very few. Small or not they learn very quickly and soon are able to judge foot work. The only time I caught one of mine was when I stepped back not realising he was behind me. He learnt and I learnt and it never happened again

morrow likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

5. Awww He's tiny and so cute when he is in his bed.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

IMG-20191207-WA0032.jpg

In my daughters shop yesterday.. he barked at them protecting the young lady that wanted to give him a cuddle . He is such a brave boy!

GLENGLEN and SuzanneAU1977 like this.
  7. Aww bless. What a gorgeous dog

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wish I could upload a video to show you Ruffis playing with Cleo the Alaskan malamute..
    So funny.. they love each other, but he is tge boss lol

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

10. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Hi Morrow, I am attaching a photo of my Brutus. He's gone now but used to go on road trips with me in my Semi-Truck (18 Wheeler) and he loved it. He visited all lower 48 states and some of Canada. He was a big boy. The truck cab is big and you can see my cell phone on the dash between us. That gives you an estimate of his size. IMG_20191215_0001.jpg

GLENGLEN and Pete's Draggin' like this.
  11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wow! Totally the opposite of Ruffis.. looks a lovely boy though Storm! Great comparison..bet you miss him x

stormountainman likes this.
  12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Awesome thread Babs

morrow likes this.
  13. stormountainman

I used to let him run free in the desert in Utah and Nevada and Wyoming. There was a lot of free range government land there. He would run out a mile and sniff about them come back to Dad for more food. When I had time off from work, my wife and daughter would take both doggies along to the mountains. We used to camp in the Red Feather Lakes area of Colorado and Snowy Range in Wyoming. When we went to southern Colorado we visited the Indian Cliff Dwellings in Mesa Verde and other nearby sites which are located near the Southern Ute reservation.

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

Sounds like some awsome places storm.. being an English girl.. it all sounds lovely!
    Lovely dog Storm!

stormountainman likes this.
  15. Ruffis is just as playful as my parents dog rajah.
    Rajah is a blue roan cocker spaniel and he turns two years old on christmas eve.
    We used to have a jrt named tigger who would play fetch all day long.

16. stormountainman

Morrow, I'm attaching two more photos here. The one with the distant big mountain range was taken at West Yellowstone in northwestern Wyoming. The photo with the motorhome was taken at Cameron Pass in Colorado. IMG_20191215_0005.jpg IMG_20191215_0006.jpg

morrow likes this.
  17. 8F7424A6-6666-42C7-9AA0-6E22DE724EA3.jpeg
    this is tigger. He lived with us for 15 and a half years.

morrow likes this.
  18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Storm, they are beautiful photos, thankyou, your so lucky to have seen these places.. I'm sure Brutus had a lovely time with you..thanks for sharing them..

He is lovely Suz... congrats having known him, he looks such fun!

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  19. morrow

morrow Visitor

Suz he is beautiful.. ! I'm going to bring back memories for you.. at the same time Ruffis came to my daughter.. my son had Twin girls.. for the second time..lol.. I think you will like these..