Media Portrayal of the Martin/Zimmerman Case

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Kamalayka, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamalayka

Kamalayka Banned

The media's protrayal of them seems to be as follows:

[​IMG]

Would you say that the media has been accurate in its coverage of the two men? (I mean, MSNBC went as far as to edit the 911 tapes to make Zimmerman come across as racist. If that isn't race baiting, then I don't know what is!)

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You probably want to find the already massive thread we have about this case.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I hope he gets enough money from suing NBC (or whichever one it is) to be able to move out of country and live happily. There's a bounty on his head here, and if anything happens to him his blood will be on the hands of the media.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I wish you news wondering noobs would quit making our peaceful forum filthy with add on bullshit stories.. especially ones we have already sat thru for 4fucking days..

Instead of hipforum buying into the media frenzy nonsense..

... Delete every new thread related to this burned out topic... no merging, no doubles. no bullshit.. looks like a Zoo here..

We've argued among ourselves once again. For two complete fucking idiots we know absolutely nothing about. As we Demonize one and Praise the other..

As our Mods sat patiently on the ban button, because we here cant seem to deal well with thought provoking stories,and they usually end up with personal attacks from our member.. .. So these asshole new stories come in our pub and start shit, and we have to bounce our members for a time out. :( WTF.....

Maybe because we are all tired of listening to it, being feed it, cant avoid it.. Some of us get mad, some of us reason, some of us make jokes. But the Majority of us really just wanna say "fuck it I am done, dont give a fuck either way anymore" .. Just cant waste your energy and love on the sickness the world is feed ya man.. Im tellin ya.. :pie:

True fallen Heroes only got our attention for a few hours. And dissolved..

Shame.. :daisy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.