Meat Puppets

Discussion in 'Music' started by Cloudminerva, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Cloudminerva

Cloudminerva Member

How many of you guys are Meat Puppets fans? I love their work. Have you guys heard Eyes Adrift yet? That's a new Curt Kirkwood project.

Ben.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I like some of their stuff, like Meat Puppets 2 and Huevos, haven't heard much of the new stuff. They are probably the only band from Phoenix that I have ever heard.

3. Cloudminerva

Cloudminerva Member

Yeah, they are my only Arizona band at all. I like to call them a "Mirage Rock" band. You should check out Mirage, Forbidden Places, Too High to Die, and No Joke. You would probably really like those, too.

Ben.

4. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

ah, one of my favorite bands. hteyre probably the bast band that no one ever hears about. i love the early stuff, its like thrash jam music.

5. Grunge Lord

Grunge Lord Member

I love the Meat Puppets but they don't exist anymore do they? I thought like one guy just ran away and disappeared off the face of the earth and the other died or somthing.

Krist Novoselic is in Eyes Adrift isn't he? I haven't heard them yet.

6. Cloudminerva

Cloudminerva Member

Yes, Krist is in Eyes Adrift. Check out their site... www.eyesadrift.com They have a pretty good site. The band is definitely Meat Puppets oriented.

Ben.

7. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I like Meat Puppets...But I love Eyes Adrift. They are one of my favourite bands. 'Solid' and 'Blind Me' are great songs. :)

8. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

in the spirit of reviving old threads...

isnt 'eyes adrift' krist novaselic's band? never had the priveledge of hearing them...