Meaning of psychosis?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by maramail, May 12, 2004.

1. maramail

maramail Member

Hi everyone,

I am Markus from Finland,

I had a psychosis 5 years ago and experienced all kind of things which are not from this 3rd dimensional world. It was so confusing so I stopped it by going to doctor and then started medication. Then came depression and dullness. I canĀ“t say that I have been happy during these 5 years.

So,

Dear Old Crone and others,
    Do you think that psychosis is a purification process that one should go thru? Last time I stopped it because i was confused, and afraid. BUT, there was very good moods and feelings too.

I think this has something to do with The Kundalini.

NOTE: My brains are ok, there is no psychical disease in me.

Warm Regards,
    Markus
    maraula78@yahoo.com

2. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

They offer Kundalini Yoga classes at my church (I go to a metaphysical Christian church called Unity) but I never knew what it was-I thought it was just like any regular yoga class. Now I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks, Starfly, for the explanation. It's really intriguing. I can't imagine what you went through. You're really brave.

3. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

Yes, in most shamanic traditions what we now diagnose as psychosis can be seen as a part of the path of a shaman's spiritual development.

The trick is reintegrating the self and emerging from the experience of having the mind shatteres -- something extremely difficult to do in a culture that offer little context for it.

I highly reccomend reading Carolyn Myss's _Spiritual Madness_ and Sandra Ingerman's _Soul Retrieval_