ME Enojying my food!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Electricbuddha, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

WOW why am i on this when i ahve to get up so early.. and why am i posting this.. hahah cause i think its funny.. not

im just alive and feel this will pass some time [​IMG]

2. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Well, aren't you a cutie?

3. Donna

Donna ***BABUSKA***

mmmmmm...you are very cute

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Hehehehe DUDE!! you look like your food is ORGASMIC!! haha you look like your in heaven :) fansmazmic pics darling :)

5. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

OHHHHHH YES it was orgasmic indeedley!!!!! just as much orgasmic fun making the food!!! HEHEHE OOOO I LOVE EATING!!!!!!! What a celebration of life community and more of what this world needs !!! WE CAN BE BROUGT TO GETHER WITH FOOD

oh oh i just have to ask.. is the Black colored rep good? cause i keep getting all this nice comments with black rap tag thingy’s (i don’t care, im, just confused)

6. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

Hmm good question.... here is your answer ... Nope.

7. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

that looks like some grubbin food! :D what is it?

8. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

OHHH YES IT SURE IS..
    This dish a mixture of
    Short grain-brown rice, and Adzuki beans, black beans, garbanzo beans,
    Hemp-hearts. And a mixture of seeds and nuts with some red pepper. dressed with some hemp seed oil, sesame oil, and Bragg all-propose seasoning

9. David54

David54 Member

Nice. Good to taste your food.

Where do you live? You might be interested in participating in food-based activism, if you are of the opinion that food brings people together.

10. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Yes you are

11. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

I live in Victoria B.c. (Canada) At the moment I have a small group of beautiful people who get to gather 3 times a week and have this cook down , its soo amazing we allways have new beautiful raw vegan, dishes not always nessisaraly raw but beautiful food's.. we sing and dance and talk and just have this amazing time while cooking and it’s a celebration.

its allot cheaper too,

any one is welcome and more people are coming every so often, we are planning on expanding out into the community and eventually we’ll have a community building base, to bring people to gather to celebrate with dancing, singing, chanting while making your food, All in thanks for you’re the beautiful gift mother earth has provided, and just have this place where you come and be alive be apart of a community where were no judgment takes place and we all just love and eat wonderful food!

BUT yes I am interested just thought id sare my new found adventure