me eating out a girl in my dream?!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by beatlerific, Jan 22, 2005.

1. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

ok i had this dream last night and i was eating out a girl i knew back in high school. she was two years behind me and very promiscuous. but last night in my dream i was eating her out and i liked it alot in the dream. it was so vivid too. i could see everything... she was completely naked.. i'm not sure if i was. she had this sly smile on her face the whole time i ate her out... she also kept playing with my hair. oh, and along with eating her out, i was fingering her..
    AHH!
    what does this mean? i have no idea... i've never even been with a girl. i've thought about experimenting but i have never even gotten close. i've never even kissed a girl!
    hellpppppp!

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

it means that you've had the hottest dream ever!

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

congratulations, why dont you and I go find her and see what she thinks of the whole affair?

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

uh oh, i just saw a picture of your boobs, now im gonna be distracted for weeks.

5. beatlerific

:p thanks for the help boys...

6. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It's said that many dreams are in the form of wish-fulfillment. Maybe you're curious about experimenting with other girls. If you feel that way, then go for it.

It would have been healthier to have been eating broccoli or carrots.

7. beatlerific

what??? michael... explain..

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I had the same dream ;)
    seriously don't worry a lot of dreams don't even have a meaning

9. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Cool dream!

I think that dreams can either have no meaning at all, and just be a random collection of images that your mind sorta "organizes" to seem coherent... or something like what that other guy said about "wish fulfillment." I definitely have had dreams that I wish were real, or that reflected things I actively wish for in real life.

It doesn't mean you're gay. It may mean that you have curiousities, though -- even if they do not rise to the level of anything you'd ever act on. Dreams are a safe, unassailable playground. You can do whatever you want there, and no harm done.

I am not gay, haven't ever kissed a guy, or touched a guy's genitals... but I've had a few dreams in which I did suck a guy off. In the DREAM, I find it kinda exciting. In real life, I don't want to do it. Go figure.

-Jeffrey

10. beatlerific

haha i'm not worried about being a lesbian.. i know i'm not but i just found the dream pretty odd.
    thanks for the great advice everyone! especially peacefuljeffery!

11. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

sounds like such a lovely dream..

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I think mine was just as helpful as PJ's. Why don't you like me???? :( WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

13. ACE

ACE Member

Maybe you should relive the dream and then go from there.
    Hey it can't hurt. It won't mean your a lesbian either.
    Worth a try I think.

14. coolcupcake79

coolcupcake79 Newbie

Hey i had a dream relatively similar where i was eating a girl out and it was so explicit, and i’ve been having thoughts about my sexuality for a long time now, im in a relationship with my boyfriend have been for nearly 3 years. but these lesbian thoughts have like come out of nowhere within the last year or 2; after i had the dream i thought about it and i liked the dream and the whole concept of it but then i felt so much guilt for enjoying the dream and waking up to think about it and enjoy it more, I feel so bad because i love my boyfriend so so much; i couldn’t talk to him about this dream. and i know a dreams harmless it means nothing but this isn’t my first dream i’ve had like it.

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Dream on, Dream on, Dream until your dreams come true!

16. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Wow the last post before yesterday on this thread was almost 16 years ago! How in the world did you find it?

At any rate welcome to hip. This can be a fun place. Folks come in here from all over the world and have lots of interesting perspectives. I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.

As far as your dream - its just that. I don't know anyone who can control what pops into their head while they are sleeping. At worst you are a bit bi-curious.