me and my little sister

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by inbloom, May 12, 2004.

1. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

James......Wow....You've done it again. You've opened up another aspect of your personality to us all and, I must say, it's a very good part of you that is shown in these pictures. You took the time to take those pics with, play with, and show love to your little sister, and than, uncharacteristic to alot of men (not all or most....just a lot) you posted them online....Shows you've got an even bigger heart than even I thought. And I thought very highly of you in the first place.....I'm the youngest out of 6 kids in my family....and I would have probably have been a better/more kind person today, if my older siblings were even HALF as compassionate as you are... Love to you James....and yes... you are still and always have been.... A beautiful creature.

2. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

thanks daniella. your words are always so beautiful, as are you. :)much love to you and to everyone

3. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

those pics are awesome

your sis loves you so much. :)

4. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Thank you, James! I was just being honest, though.....just so you know that. I'm sure alot of people would agree with what I said. Oh yeah, and come see me soon!!!!! :( Or atleast write back....:) Love you.

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Those are cute pictures! You just got so many dates....you're set for life. ;)

6. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

those are too cute! it makes me wish i had a big brother - wait... well, technically, i do have a big brother but i've never met him and didnt even know he existed until about 6 months ago... so i guess that makes it okay to say that i wish i had a big brother... eep.. regardless, the pics are awesome :D

7. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

awww, thanks so much you guys!!! :)

8. luna99

luna99 Member

there really is nothing more beautiful than a man and a baby or child... even though that's your sister and not your "kid".. it's still has the same effect... I dunno what it is... a mother and baby is a beautiful thing yes, but seeing a man and a baby or child... I guess you just don't think of men as being the nuturing type and when you do see it in someone, it's really beautiful.

thank you. those were the sweetest pictures... you're a wonderful big brother.

9. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Aww, LOL. That's cute pictures of you and her. You guys look close and loving.

My little sister is fourteen and I'm 20, and man we fight like crazy but we love one another.

Great pics.