Me and My Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Student15372, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Student15372

Student15372 Members

Hi guys i’m a little new to this so bare with me. I recently helped my new boyfriend sort out his computer as it was running a little slow. Anyway long story short I needed to clear all his unread message notifications and I saw messages from men he had seen in the past who had paid him for sex. This was around 8 months ago and we’ve been dating for around 3. He’s 17 and i’m 20 so he had been doing this around he’s 17th birthday, I didn’t even loose my virginity until I was 18. We’re really in love but when I found this out it made me sick to my stomach. What would you guys suggest I do and what should I do next.

Thanks

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

if you are really into your bf, then talk to him and tell him how you feel about it but try to do it in a way which is not judgmental

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah talk to him.....sex in the gay world is a lot more relaxed than in the hetero world and I know several people who have considered offering sex for money when they are hard up.

I've never paid for sex, although indirectly sex often costs in one way or another, but I'm sure there are plenty of guys my age who would pay to have sex with a 17 y o.

And normally of course looking at his emails would be a no-no but if he let you on his computer then he can't really complain. I wouldn't condemn him but better talk to him and if you carry on the relationship you had better make a set of guidelines together.

Simon :)