mdpv

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by cassette, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Ouch that seems like quite a turn around from your earlier post! I was thinking about trying mdpv but I like coke if its good (if its not that good it usually just makes me feel anxious and on edge), and though I've never gotten addicted when I have a lot I do a lot (like 14 grams in a week by myself). Since I tend to have an addictive personality, and because stims aren't my favorite drug, I decided to stay away from this one. I did try mephedrone though, and I really liked that, though the downside was the relatively short duration and the shitty comedown.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Oh geez you should stay away from this stuff LOL...

Based on the doses I've seen you take of psychedelic rc's I think this would probably just equal trouble. Honestly the high is not as good as mephedrone or methylone but somehow I find it equally if not more addicting. I guess its a somewhat deceptive chemical because you don't feel that high but the stimulation lingers for awhile.

3. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I did 1 dose and suffered bad, can't imagine what you felt like. It's an awful Cathinone.

4. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Yeah, I'm more in the normal range of reactions for stimulants though I think. 150 mg meph oral made me feel fairly sped up and decently euphoric, same with 200 mg methylone oral, though i snorted another 100 mg about an hour later then another 100 another hour later. Is methylone significantly more addictive than MDMA then? Since as far as I know MDMA isn't really addictive except because it's so fun.
    But I'm probably about to get a shit pile of methylone for cheap so i think i'll just stick to that occasionally.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you concede 1 redose of methylone to match MDMA's duration, I consider it less addictive personally.

It does seem to have a much quicker recovery rate than MDMA so that you can use it more often which is obviously a cause for concern (or something to be excited about) but like you said MDMA is just so much fun. I get a yearning feeling for MDMA and its much more satisfying for me than methylone is.

Methylone is quality though, I know you don't like needles so maybe you can try to see if a larger insuffalated or oral dose does it too but I injected 250 mgs and was hallucinating about as much a moderate dose of mescaline (2cb) but it was much more disasssociating.

6. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

yeah, once i get more I'll definitely try a higher dose. Good to hear its not more addictive than MDMA in your opinion, and i take the recovery time as a plus. How much would you say your 250 mg iv would be equivalent to in intensity for oral? I find it interesting you got visuals, I've never gotten visuals from MDMA even after doing 6 triple stacks or over half a gram of molly in a few hours. Except I can make my eyes flicker back and forth really fast, almost vibrating, somethin I can usually only do easily when I'm rolling, though my ex gf could do it at any time.

I'm also thinking about combining methylone with MDMA to create a cheaper yet still amazing experience.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Everything I inject is (IM) Intramuscular. I'm not hardcore and don't know what I'm doing enough to IV by myself. Plus for a lot of drugs IV severely cuts down the duration of the experience. The only thing I've done IV was Ketamine 2 or 3? times in one day when I had the assistance of a medical student.

My 250 mgs Im I would say is equivalent to about 500 or 600 mgs, maybe even more oral probably :( I'm just basing this off my ketamine experience from Im injection compared to insuffalation. the 'equal' dose for ketamine for me was ~120 mgs Im injection is equal to ~250 mgs insuffalated. There is also a much steeper dose/response curve with injection. For instance: 100 mgs injected is to 120 mgs injection of K as 200 mgs insuffalated is to 250 mgs insuffalated of K.

I hope that's coming across clear.

I have taken Methylone only on the comedown of MDMA, EXCELLENT on the comedown of MDMA really just a nice positive way to ride it out IMO, methylone gets boosted and kind of brings the roll back a bit but in a more chilled out manner with the dose I used. I know you're one for large doses but really like a dose of 150 mgs oral is a great way to end an MDMA roll. I've also used it with 2ce and got less than stellar results but it made the experience slightly more stimulating.

EDIT: Since we were talking about DMT and DPT in another thread I should mention, Methylone goes really well with DPT, it goes decent with DMT but I dunno almost felt like I took an maoi and didn't have quite the explosive factor that DMT alone does.

8. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Doesn't it hurt to do IM? I had a friend who wanted to try heroin to see what it was like. He was using a clean needle, but he'd never done it before, though there was someone who showed him how to do it right. He asked me to shoot him up at one point, and i completely missed the vein and injected some stuff under his skin a little and it made a little bump and he said owwww painful not good. He did it himself after that haha. I tried it too, cept i didnt shoot up, i just smoked some off some tinfoil. I wasn't impressed at all, hardly felt anything cept i couldnt eat and vomit when i tried. My friend said he thinks people get hooked on it not because the high is so fun, but cause the comedown sucks so bad. Fuck drugs like that! I'm on methylone right now, I started off with 2 capsules containing 250 mg total. SNorted another 150 mg about and hour after initial ingestion, then again about 2 hours after that. Even just after the first 2 i was feelin amazing. I'll definietly be combining methylone with other hallucinogens, I looooooove to candy flip too though im out of acid. I should do some methylone with some 25c-nbome since that shit is like acid on steroids, pretty badass. I think ima do 1.2 mg 25c next time i do it, up from 900 mics which was up from 600 mics liquid nasal administration route. Also, I am considering giving recal administration another try for various chemicals, since I think my first experience was made worse since i put the powder in a gelatin capsule and then very uncomfortably shoved it in. Felt like i had to shit for at least 2 hours, though i couldn't, and gave a burning senasation for a while. Instead of doing this, ima go to another pharmacist and ask for a free syringe that can measure up to 1 ml in 1/50 ml increments. Dissolve my dose it water suck it up into the syringe, stick it up my butt and push out the liquid. I'm sure it will still burn a little, but I highly doubt the feeling of having to shit will linger for such a long time. Also, the time i'm taling about with the gelatin capsule was with 30 mg 2ct2. Still vomited about an hour to two after ingestion, though after that i was fine and hadn't noticed much nausea prior to that. I probably vomited because i hadnt eaten anything yet that day and my stomach wasn't ready for it. Yet I also dont want food in my stomach cause then the chemicals are absorbed slower and less effectively and it can cause nausea if your stomach has too much to do. Personally, I think its best to have a hearty meal 3-5 hours before tripping. Also fresh ginger. Well I realize i've been rambling (i'm pretty amped and euphoric feeling wooot) so that's all for nowl

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah Methylone is an alright compound there...

IM injection is Intramuscular, no veins are involved, you are trying to inject it into a muscle. Waaaaay more room for error with IM than IV. The best place to do intramuscular is smack dab halfway between your knee cap and pelvis, right in the middle of the outside of your leg on this HUGE muscle that I forget the name of, you almost have to try to miss LOL to miss hitting it. I usually go (start off) with the left leg cause I'm right handed, more coordinated that way, but I do switch up with redosing.

You dont jam the needle in there Pulp Fiction style but you have to poke it through the skin in one motion and not like be really afraid about it. There is a slight 'pinching' feeling but its not bad at all. Then you slowly but steadily push the plunger down. If you push too fast you'll feel your muscle tense up and if you keep going while its tensing it up it may lead to bruising. Dont pull the plunger back out once you started pushing down, remove the whole syringe if you have too. I haven't had bruising in about half a year though and its really much simpler than all this may sound but its no doubt slightly awkward the first few times or so.

Once the plunger is all the way down in one swift motion, pull the syringe out and you may have some blood trickle out but it shouldn't hurt and wipe it off with a cotton swab or something.

You NEED distilled water for injection, isopropyl alcohol and some swabs.

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you make 25c-nbome sound pretty great, hallucinations.

that's not orally active, right? what about sublingual?

have you tried other nbome compounds?

11. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

I haven't tried any nbome compounds besides 25c. you're right, its not active orally, but sublingually or insufflation will work. Only thing about doing it sublingually is if you dont have it in a blotter you have to swish your saliva around in your mouth for like 15 or 20 minutes. Maybe even if you do I dunno, but nasal or rectal administration sounds to me like it would be a safer bet, since your bound to end up swallowing some with the sublingual route. The effects are very similar to acid, though I think there seems to be a slight sense of things flickering like I get with PEAs, and also sometimes it seems like things have extra color around or something. But basically its very similar to acid. My first trial with 600 mics felt like taking 3-4 hits of acid. 900 mics was like 8 hits of acid probably. One major difference though is the duration. 25c seems to hit hard at first, but fairly quickly it starts to taper off, but like an exponential decay slight effects seem to linger for quite some time. major effects are gone after probably 3-5 hours.

Im injection sounds interesting since it increases effects so much, but I still would rather not deal with needles.

12. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

Fuck that shit. I almost wonder if the government's designed it just to get people hooked on a new drug so they can make it illegal and make more arrests. I'm very suspicious of these gas station drugs. Pretty soon they're gonna have a drug like Substance D.