mdpv

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by cassette, Oct 18, 2010.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

hey djomalley, how did mdpv compare with the bath salts?

2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

MDPV > Bath Salts

3. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Thus proving the old theory that pure drugs are better than mixing the drug with an unknown amount of cut.

4. jia

jia Member

I just the last of the MDPV I had, I gave the rest away -- including to a member on this forum. I can already tell I am going to feel like shit in an hour or so. If I had to pinpoint the thing that makes me dislike MDPV is that it makes you, well me at least, anxious and you can't sit back and relax. Well a combination of anxious and just slightly uncomfortable, which sucks.

5. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

It's horrible stuff, just do Drone or Lone people.

6. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Or really just stay away from it all period. There are plenty of other chems that are similar that don't seem to be as toxic.

7. rcable

rcable Member

Name 5 that you can 'buy (think globally) on the internet', for comparable price:dose:effect, with lack of regulation/prosecution/suspicion?

Gave? Like for $50? The cartel will hear of you breaking the market structure! No... I hate it too, left me laying still for days on verge of having a heart attack. Want some? $50! :troll:

8. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

If i want a euphoric stimulant i'd take MDMA or Mephedrone end of.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

So I am on the stuff about an hour in for the first time. Its pretty enjoyable for me, definitely not the rush of mephedrone or as enjoyable as methylone even but a very stable upper to me. The notorious comedown is lurking in the back of my mind and I could see how one can fiend but I enjoy where I'm currently at right now.

10. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

i felt the same then crashed like a motherfucker, it was so bad i couldn't redose cos i was too scared what the next crash would be like.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

how much did you take?

12. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Not entirely sure, snorted it though. 10-25mg, but it was about a year and a half ago so i don't really remember.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

ok, well its been about 3 1/2 hours, the teeth grinding came in about hour 3 and I did a little bump, I think that's it for me for the evening but compared to cocaine this stuff is a walk in the park so far. I've heard it effects people pretty differently and maybe I'll eat my words later but pretty much is comparable to a hefty dose of adderall to me with maybe slightly more of a buzz but less of a rush.

14. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

high doses supposed to make you freakishly horny.

15. jia

jia Member

I think it must really effect some people differently.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

17. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Hm, I think I will try this then. I have had some for a few months and haven't because of what everyone has said about it. I mean, there has to be a reason people are buying it.

18. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

it's supposed to be really euphoric, but very easy to get super strung out on...

19. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

It was OK. Better than caffeine. Almost the level of coke. I don't think coke is very fun though, so might be comparable to something like Ritalin or a very small dose of amphetamine. This is how it went.

NOTE I don't like weed (as most of you know) because off of two hits of good stuff I get stoned for 3 hours with anxiety and hallucinations. Then am left with a relaxed lazy mood that lasts ~30 hours. I smoked last night to get to bed well (one of three reasons I use weed. The others being to enjoy food thoroughly and the other to fit in with the drugs crowd. (people get paranoid with people who use drugs but dont smoke weed D: ))

+0:00 I insuffilated approx. 7mg MDPV

+0:10 I felt like it was an EXCELLENT way to get out of a "down" mood. This happens to me when I am using weed. I don't like weed for this reason.

+0:20 I want to redose, because I only did like 7mg. It snapped me out of my mood completely and made me "active" versus "inactive". Wanting to not go to school to wanting to take a shower and go to school

+1:00 I want to redose, but chill instead. I think since redoses keep you up long I wont. It is about 5:45pm

+1:15 I really want to redose... I have more self control than anyone I have met so far, so this is fairly easy. Anxiety is noticed a lot like amp or meth when coming down. There is a slight physical feel to the anxiety though, not 95% mental like the latter mentioned.

+2:10 WOW I want to redose. Its easy for me to not if I know I need to do something. But I am at the end of a 2 hour class and have another right after this, and my only friend wants to hang out after my vacation. On top of me not having to do shit tomorrow. So there is no reason I shouldn't.

+2:40 I redose about 4-6mg. It was eye balled this time and carried with me to school. On the first of two breaks in my second class.

+3:30 I found out its my friend birthday. I tell him I will hang after school and drink some beers. We eat some fried pickles and buffalo calamari. Two beers ingested.

+6:00 I am at a bar with no one here. I feel a crash depression. This isn't good for me and how I treat my Nepalie friend. I take a ~3mg bump. Not much happens besides no more crash

+6:30 I feel not the crash, but the non talkativeness that stims give you after too much use. (think a tweaker after 1.5 days. Kinda of out of it, not talkative and interested in only one thing. Get more! So I redose in order to help celebrate my friends first "American" birthday. He has been in America 4 years and the last 3 were celebrated alone.

+8:00 8 alcoholic beverages (three 20 OZ beers, a shot of patron, three 12oz coors, some of my nepalie friends beer (Did you know, Asians lack the enzyme used to metabolize alcohol. This makes them more sensitive to alcohol, and also turns their face red. (DO NOT MENTION THE RED FACE TO THEM!!! EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!!! at least to native Asians.))) I am more drunk than I would normally be. For sure. It usually takes me about 10 serving to get to a state I am not comfortable with. Then another 2 to actually not drive. I have never been in an accident...

+8:20 I call my room mate to drive me, and my friend home. My room mate rocks. (dan1701d, he doesn't come on often. Though he spends all his time on movies and computers...)

+9:00 I do a little more (~6mg) to stay up so my roomie is happy with me watching his star gate episodes. I appreciate him and feel the need to make him happy.

+10:00 I finish this report right meow. Not tired at all. I wouldn't have done the last does if I wasn't a sleepy person. ( I think the army did this to me. After the army, I can't stay up sober past 16 hours. Mostly at all...)

P.S. If someone posts in this thread, I will notice it tomorrow or later, and will comment on the last half/crash.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I learned the hard way this shit can be pretty brutal if you're not careful.
    Up for 48+ hours, no food and possibly the worst stimulant hangover I've ever had.

Can't say id reccommend this to anyone for recreation.