MDMA with Marijuana or without?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by hebrewnational00, Nov 20, 2009.

1. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

i like to enjoy the roll. anytime a lil after the peak, smoke

2. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

Thats when the effects of Mary Jane are most potent for me, right after the peak. The it feels like you decend on a happy fluffly cloud

Ahhh...:D

3. psychedlic soldier

psychedlic soldier Member

Hi, first post here! :cheers2:

The only time i feel weed when im on x is if i smoke it before i drop my ills. if i smoke weed during x i barely feel it, but it makes x more hallucinogenic for me. Not really so if i only take like 2 ills, but if im on more like 4 or 5 then weed will give it some more noticable weak visuals.

4. wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! Member

I'd say herb is better for the comedown. it makes it so the x high gradually wears off rather than just stopping and leaving you wanting it back.

5. CandyKid

CandyKid Member

without at least until you have just barely completly came down. when your still rollin for me it just changes the high and makes you feel just fucked up and get quiet. it really ruined the night for me towards a girl i was with. she couldnt have been more obvious and it wasnt just the roll and the weed fucked it up bad. but once you come down it is the best thing in the world. it makes you feel real warm and kinda feel the roll again and just chills everyone out real nicely. plus a little goes a long way you get really stoned off a little weed. that and plus if you want to go the other route instead of staying awake and just chillin it also helps you get to sleep and eat.

6. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

everything with marijuana.

7. trichome22

trichome22 Member

Marijuana with everything.

8. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

I can smoke a pound, before or during the roll, and I don't feel it at all. BUT, I LOVE to smoke weed when I'm rolling. Just smoking in general (I don't smoke cigs or cigars normally, but on Molly it's the shit!)

9. wintri

wintri Member

i always smoke when i roll. i have never rolled without weed. shit i dont do anything sober come to think of it.

10. rollingstoned!

rollingstoned! Member

For me, smoking on e makes me trip. I go from completely talkative to tripping out. It's nice if I want to trip out but 9/10 times I take e I'm not doing it to trip out. I've noticed that the same thing happens to 2 of my friends but they're too obsessed with the idea of "weed being great all the time" that they won't admit it, but it is beyond obvious that it happens to them. I usually smoke 5 or 6 hours after tho and it is very nice. Everyones chem makeup is different tho so....

11. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

I can't roll with out Mary..

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I smoke mary on the comedown, the comeup of E is to good to mix anything else with it. I have tried marijuana on the comeup and ketamine, but neither of them are as good as just coming up on E by itself. But marijuana on the comedown of E kind of maies it trippy, occasionally with some minor visuals.

13. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I don't see why not. MDMA turns everything into a pleasurable experience imo, smoking weed is already good.. with MDMA, lovely. I'd probably smoke once I am fully engaged or peaking off the MDMA however, just so you can become acquainted with what feeling is what.

14. floodhappy

floodhappy Member

marijuan is a must... i like to smoke it while coming up and coming down

15. Kinggy90

Kinggy90 Members

Guys I'm on it right now first time ever doing weed and x I'm telling you its amazing just on my own listen to snoop lion seeing visuals like a mother fuck quite spiritual so please do this

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I prefer to mix the two. I haven't had too much experience with MDMA as is but whenever I've been on it, having a bong or two seems to do wonders.

17. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Weed goes with everything

19. empath75

empath75 Members

I like it when I'm coming up and then after to help me come down. Outside of that its kind of a waste. Other than the fact that it tastes and smells amazing when you're rolling. Ha ha :)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie