MDMA For Therapeutic Purposes

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by DrummingJoey, Aug 14, 2013.

1. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Does anybody else take molly to get some kind of use from it rather than to just get fucked up? Not to say that I don't enjoy it, but my most recent roll was more about reactivating my social confidence in the long term than about having fun.

Still danced my ass off though :afro:

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I take MDMA to help with social anxiety, it helps break down barriers in a psychedelic way while still remaining confident in a stimulant way.

I also find dancing on MDMA spiritual sometimes, which in turn can be therapeutic. When I have taken it at certain raves, some music can elicit trance like states while on MDMA and often there can be a group energy that collectively rises in the evening. That sensation of being in tune with the group can be powerful. Some of the music is set to the tempo of the fetal heart rate and while raves tend to not be as structured towards the spiritual as peyote dances of indigenous people, there are some parallels that can be drawn.

3. Berryshirt17

Berryshirt17 Guest

The first experiences my wife & I had involved a wonderful euphoria. But we also noticed that along with the need to connect, there was often a desire to really talk about things. For us that sometimes meant very personal subjects, often fears and concerns would crop up and need to be addressed. After that, the evening would go on in a fun, nekked way. Realizing that, we decided to look for those moments, rather than avoid them, and the next day it'd be great when we'd call each other out on the things that we'd said - kind of a, "Did you mean that, or were you just talking" sort of thing. We got so many issues worked out with genuine honesty and understanding, we'd been in couples therapy and were able to stop because of how we approached stuff, and how satisfied we were with our communication, which had really improved for the better.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

My favorite way to take MDMA is with a group of good friends to have a night of great conversation and just walk around or sit around doing something as a group. I may be able to finally experience going to a club on MDMA and dancing soon, a pretty iconic psychedelic experience which I have never partaken of :) just have to find the right club.