MDMA and water?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Jwlst, May 10, 2004.

1. Jwlst

Jwlst Member

If I were to break up an MDMA pill, put it in a little jar of water, and keep it there for a few days (sealed with a lid), would it still be fine to drink and give good effects, or will water affect the potency?

2. mixmaster

mixmaster Member

Should be ok...although I'd use distilled water-tap water has a lot of chemicals in it, albeit small quantities, but the X may be degraded over time if exposed to it-this is purely speculation, however.

3. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Meh, just save the pill...no point in drinking it, really. If it's not pure you're either going to the hospital or to the dealer's spot to get your cash back.

4. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

I agree with 'eat some acid' Don't drink it, You'll probably regret it if you do, just save or take the pill, water might mess it up, and thats a prefectly good pill.

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Who are you planning on drugging?

It WILL alter the taste of the water, and it doesn't taste good.

6. Jwlst

Jwlst Member

Thanks for the info, I was more just interested to see if It could work like parachuting the pill, rather than actully doing this idea!

7. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It wil be MUCH easier to just parachute it...first time i did that was when i acciedently broke a bill i my pocket, figured...haven't i ehard about parachuting somewhere :)

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

yeah thats what i was wondering. why bother?

9. Darius

Darius Member

have you ever been dumb enough to chew x good lord its probably one of the most gross things that will touch your tounge what the hell would be the point of putting it in water unless you want to drug your girlfriend you plan to date rape. Just looking at it in the worst light but man dont bother...

10. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Chewing X isn't that bad, though I grew up in a house where it wasn't that bad to be eating meth either...

11. Jwlst

Jwlst Member

Actully I always chew my X, although I never have really had to much problems with the taste (just drink a drink straight after). Also I doubt I could drug someone even if I wanted to using this method, given the fact you just mentioned about the taste being extremley strong.

12. eat_some_LSD

It's not really the taste, but the effects themselves.

MDMA is definitely NOT a date-rape drug, believe me...I've got experience.

IF you're wanting to rape someone, use GHB...or atleast Roofies...causes black-outs and amnesia...but that's as far as I'll delve into at this point.

13. serra

serra tentacle girl

real MDMA wouldn't really be a date rape drug, because it doesn't knock you out. it might make someone do something they wouldn't do normally, but it would probably seem like a good idea at the time.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

how is it thn not a date rape drug, if she thinks its a good idea at the time to go and touch-skin

15. eat_some_LSD

For one, Ecstasy won't FORCE anyone to anything they don't want to do; anything they're willing to do under the influence of the drug is something they were willing to do when they were sober...the drugs just give them an excuse.

Rohypnol (and GHB at higher doses) on the otherhand, knock the user out entirely, making acts like rape possible without any physical struggle from the victim.

Secondly, it's quite easy to remember the night before when you had been rolling; with date rape drugs, however, the user experiences amnesia that can last several years...this gives the rapist a clean getaway. ;)

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

whos to say what someone would or would do?

im not trying to demonise E but i dont see how it cant be used by someone to get into someones bed easier, as suggested in this thread. you must consider that the person may not quite understand that theyre on E, and not understand their impulses or misunderstand them to make them think its just run of the mill attraction, their desire to hug and the interest in conversation...

17. eat_some_LSD

If you eat a good roll, you'll know it. ;)

It's similar to the way high-powered psychedelics (like LSD, per se) can uncover latent mental illnesses; anyone that's truely sound of mind could gobble up ten-strips like crazy and act quite normal. However, if someone's mentally ill (even if they don't know it yet), using such psychedelics can merely give one an "excuse" to act disorderly or behave in ways they normally wouldn't when they're sober. The only thing that perpetuates this kind behavior is the tendency of others to allow it.

Catch my drift?