McYucks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by tom, May 19, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

It has it's ups and downs.

I've had dreams about eating chicken before and LOVING it.....then feeling so bad.

i feel like im eating a lot heathier cause i get more veggies.... sometimes i run out of ideas to make though.

and going out to eat anymore kinda sucks.

but all in all, id still saying it's going well.

2. tom

tom Member

Never met anyone allegic to meat. What's it do? Give ya the squirts?

3. joe

joe Banned

I havent been to a fast food place in a looooooooooooooooooong time, but thats becuase im dirt-poor and have to cook everyday, NEED MONEY!!

I havent ate mcdonalds since i was 12, then came burger king and now im a whopper man
    besides mcdonalds doesnt sell meat, they sell processed cardboard patties

4. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

I can eat organ meat from beef but no musle meat. i get horrible horrible stomache pains that double me over and I throw up and if I don't manage to barf in all up I do end up with the problem you quote but it is far more them mild squirts!!! Bummer. I used to love steaks!!!! I developed the allergy after I got very ill in my early teens so I have eaten beef before.

Love & No Beef
    EnonEmouse

5. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I used to work for McDonald's until fairly recently *jumps for joy* and after an 8 hour shift there, I went home absolutely STINKING. I'd usually have 2 showers just to get rid of the smell. No matter how many times I washed my uniform, it still stank. Yuck! I'm working for Asda now (a.k.a Walmart, to Americans!) and the work is so much better and I go home smelling of deoderant, the same as when I started my shift!:)