May I have your pity?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Jan 31, 2005.

1. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

shitty deal!
    my mom just recently found out that i smoke pot.. she found some bud in my room, and the worst she did was take it away.. she didn't yell or scream, just asked my why i did it i explained why to her and she was like 'oh, ok' i know she used to smoke it, and i think she still does

2. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

HAAA! I love how you went all bad-ass to "some senior was gona kick my ass"
    Way to stick it to the man, fuck-nut

3. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

4. jamaica

jamaica Member

i can't understand why parents feel the need to pull this shit. i mean, ok i can see the point in whoever said you are putting her at risk because of the legalities of your stash in her house but come on. searching your room???? reading your personal and private property??? they want you to grow up but they treat you like a mindless child. my parents NEVER searched my room. they didn't need to. the only time my mom ever went into my room when i wasn't home was to grab laundry to fill up a load or to answer my phone if i asked her to. i do pity you and the rest of the kids with anal retentive parents. i'm sorry, i mean, i know she's your mom but jeez.

5. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I did tell her I smoke and that I was not gonna stop but I also lied to get what is rightfully mine, get it dick?

6. delta9

delta9 Member

Uh? A quarter POUND of "BC Hydro" for $250? Damn I need your hook. A quarter OUNCE and you're getting fucked, even in Michigan.

7. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

4 ounces of BC HYDRO for 250???holy shit. some people are lucky to get an ounce of decent shit for 300.