May I have your pity?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

When I came home from school today I found a most unpleasant surprise. My mother consficated my quite expensive pipe and an 8th of quality bud.

This is a huge invasion of my privacy. She fucking searches my closet for the hell of it. I can't even keep a diary because she has read everyone I have tried to keep. I will stand for this no longer.

I already decide that when she comes home from work I will say something along the lines of: Yes I smoke marijuana and no, I'm not going to stop. Truly think about why you are angry with me. Why is getting high a bad thing? Your upset and jeolous because I'm getting kicks from something you will never understand and that scares you.

P.S. It's gonna be damn near impossible to get another pipe because I'm not 18.

2. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Ouch!!! - My deepest consolences! Yeah, when i lived at home my mom did the same shit (reading my journals and othe bullshit along those lines) I got out of there while still a lie though thankfully... I hope things get better for you or you make it out someday too!

3. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

Krikey, I completely can fathom. Although I've stashed my piece and goods in the deepest corners of my closet my mother would never find it. But with journals and personal letters those are as good as hers since mother dear enjoys reading the most of them... It's horrible! I really hop all goes well on your part. The stress can be intolerable sometime ,let us know how it went . Peace and love

4. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

that really sucks. You do have my pity...But why is it going to be so hard for you to get another pipe because your not 18?

5. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Because I can't walk into a headshop and buy one and I don't know any 18 yr olds.

6. living eye

living eye Member

You could prolly find someone in school sellin a pipe

7. delta9

delta9 Member

I'm sorry but you only have my pity for the loss of your piece. For that, you should most definately get back from her, especially since they sell it in head shops and is not illegal.

For the marijauna, though, I have no pity for you. You are under 18, living in your parents' house, and holding illegal substances. It's not as bad as cultivation, mind you, for which I would have seriously rebuked you, but understand that because of the nature of the law, your parents can get some heat because of your substance in their house.

That said, it's good that you are planning to be open with them. You should have been from the beginning - I wish I was (I only "came out" to my parents very recently). Even so, it is better that they know and I am glad you are planning to continue your use, if only because it means some day, some day *starry eyes* we will win this fight. Be safe, be smart, and have fun :)

8. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

That really sucks. I know when my kids get old enough to smoke, the only thing they're gonna have to worry about when I find their stash is me smoking it..:D
    Seriously though, you deserve privacy. I would never do my daughter that way. She already has a journal at 9 years old (not sure what she'd have to keep secret, but anyway..) and she would absolutely die if I were to read it. When I see it laying out somewhere the thought never even crosses my mind to open it. I could never do her that way, never. Parents like that bask in their ignorance, and like you said..they'll never understand. I hate it for you that you have to deal with this sweetie. I hope everything works out ok for you..:)

9. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

thats really terrible. im sorry to hear that your mom is like that. your kinda lucky tho the one time my dad found a bag of grass in my room my mom had to cry and beg and threaten him just so he wouldnt turn me into the police. i dunt know how well its gonna go telling ur mom off tho, ive been debating this subject with my parents for 2 years now (using scientific facts, my dad has read jack herer's book even) and ims till no closer to being allowed to toke up. good luck tho

10. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

if you desperately need a piece i have a small metal one that is still in the plastic it came in(the company fucked up and double shipped but i kept em both cuz i liked em) itll only run u 8 bucks and ill be happy to mail it to you.

11. delta9

delta9 Member

Better be 8 bucks including shipping... :D

12. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

yea 8 buck including shipping

for 15 i can sell a nice carry around tin(a leaf on it and says light up your life) and inside is the metal pipe, papers, tabs, screens, and a lighter. it cost 26(/w shipping on grass city) im not really interested in selling but i will to help the threadstarter out. ive recieved help of this nature fromt he forums and ill give back :)

13. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Thanks everyone but I actulally got my pipe back. I ended up telling my mom some elaborate lie about the pipe and the weed belonging to senior who was gonna kick my ass if I didn't get it back to her.

So she gave me the pipe back but the weed was already flushed doen the john. I threw a fit about it was $100 worth of pot and this girl was gonna kill me if she didn't weed or money back. So my mom is giving me $100!

I know this is wrong but my mom is a nosey bitch and if she is dumb enough to belive this then she had it coming.

Oh and when I asked what was so wrong with getting high she yelled "It's illegal!":rolleyes:

God damn the stigma around our innocent plant!

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well at least you know shes only looking out for the law and isnt an anti-druggo.

however i see any person who will not allow another to keep a diary as having a serious problem. sneaking a peek every blue moon is not good but you know, you usually dont find that much interesting stuff so its more for shits and giggles. but incessently invading that kind of privacy is a PROBLEM. I think that problem though can be overcome with a talk with your mum, though id assume youd have tried that already? why havnt you just put a lock on your diary though?

Anyway yeh just be thankful you didnt actually loose anything (you can always buy more bud since she gave you the money)

However if she asked you if you smoked weed and you said 'no! never!' then you dont deserve a lot of privacy in the first place

15. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Flushed it?? You never know, she may have kept it for herself!! :D

16. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

LOL.

When I was 15 I had a feeling my mom was searching my shit, so I grabbed 2 baggies. In one I put some crushed up oregano and in the other I put some ajax. I rolled the baggies up and shoved them lightly in my jacket pocket. Then I pretended to be asleep and when my mom got home, sure enough, she checked my pockets and found the bait :D

She went wacko on me and accused me of all sorts of things. I almost hated to tell her it was just oregano and ajax. Anyway, she learned her lesson pretty quickly. LOL

Oh, and NO, I dont suggest you do this...

humandraydel

17. High Guy

High Guy Member

thats wicked u got teh pipe back but that's kinda low taking a hundred dollars from youre mom, she obviously cares about u. not everybody knows that weed isn't dangerous, with all the bullshit u hear around. I would never be able to take a hundred dollars from my mom.

18. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

wow flushing it down the john.....if your present during this its quite sad. i remember being with my mom as she flushedd a bag of the nicest buds id ever had down the toilet(for catching me with it) ia lmost cried all those beautful dark green buds with golden crystals sliding out of the bag and into the toilet. im glad you got your piece back though, as for the 100$ i would say the same shit because technically its not stealing, she stole from you and is re-imbursing(sp?) you for what she took. after two years of arguing with my parents thats all they got left to say "its illegal". happy smoking.

19. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I remember when my buddies & I first started smoking we bought a 1/4 lb of b.c. hydro and my freinds mom found it & flushed it. Damn dosen't it suck, o and we didn't get his mom to pay us back the $250 back.

20. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

if your mom was dumb enough to believe that lie, then she deserved to lose 100 dollars.

Whenever a friend of mine gets caught by their parents, they almost always give them a drug test. That would suck if she poped that up on you, but from the sound of it, i doubt she will! :D