maximum tollerance?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by neongreen, May 24, 2006.

1. neongreen

neongreen Member

ive been smoking pot for about a year now and all of a sudden i dont get high anymore unless i smoke atlesat 5 bowls of kind bud but when i do that and succede at geting high it only lasts about a half and hour to forty five minutes, well i was wondering if this has happend to any of you, and if it has please let me know what you did to fix it besides taking a break because the only option to fix this problem that i can think of is to take a break for a while but i realy dont feel like taking a month long break with out any bud, thanks

2. ashbury1500haight

ashbury1500haight Member

well the only way to get your tolerance down is to stop smoking i believe so, your shit outta luck

3. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

just stop for like a week. it can be difficult, but when u smoke again after not for a while, its damn worth it.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

well shit i been smoking straight for 2 years and i can still get high on ONE bowl...but i dont smoke mids that much

5. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea ive been smoking 3 years or so and i can still get nice and baked of a bowl.

maybe start smoking better nuggets? or just take a break like someone said.

6. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

Take a break, and when you start smoking again, only smoke until you're high...don't over-do it

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

it all depends

8. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

take.a.break

it will be good for you.

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

just dont smoke all day..... smoke 1-2 times a day and you will get really high all the time.

10. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

i got to the point. break time.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

moderation is key.. as long as you're not tryin to get high all flippin day long you'll be fine... i've smoked every day with an occasional day of not smoking here and there for the past 6-7yrs... and i still get high off a 1/2bowl...

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i agree, wait till you can feel no signs of your last high any longer....my "high" lasts about 45mins to 1.5 hours, but i usually can feel some effects 2-3 hours befor im back at base line. then i suggest doing somthing else that you take pleasure in doing for at least another hour or so.... then its time for you to smoke again and you will be able to feel it again.

13. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! 45 years! You don't suppose you could 'o' got a bag of dirtweed or some other silly thing like oh, a bad dealer that laces bags with parsley or other herb. "Not all mj is created or bagged or potentcies are equal!"

14. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

"not all baggies of marijuana are created equal"

16. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

[​IMG]
    EXactly! And not all strains are created equally either, some get this one blasted but not that one. I've had smoke that when shared got them high but not me (that's why I shared it!) [​IMG]

17. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

dude, seriously just stop smoking. that's what i'm in the middle of right now. i smoked almost everyday for a year and a half and right now i'm in the middle of a two week break. school gets out after this week so i want my tolerance to be way down for the first day of summer haha. i've taken 5 day breaks before and it has done wonders so you can only imagine what 2 weeks could do. it's not that hard to stop, just keep yourself busy so you don't think about smoking. like play some video games or guitar or something

18. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I say take a break. I do that alot. its been about 2 weeks since I lasted smoked.

19. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

...what?

20. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

^ i heard people were saying your sig is hilarious..is there something im not getting?