Maui advice

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Voyage, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Hello all... I'm a long time reader but first time posting. I just decided to register in order to ask this, I hope one of the generous among the community might have some input.

Background... veteran of between 30 and 40 experiences, both L and shrooms, but it has literally been 25 yrs since. The time has come to refresh my perspective and was lucky enough to procure a batch of shrooms. As life would have it this has come about just before a time I normally take a little time away from 'real life' and will find myself in Maui for awhile.

My question fellow Voyagers is... What would be the best place on the island you can think of to trip? I have thought along the coast south of Wailea, or in the Paia area. The itinerary at this point is to drop an hour before sunset and spend the evening quietly voyaging while treading lightly in and around the beautiful island.

Suggestions and/or advice? :love: