mature women suck good

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Joel69, May 2, 2019.

1. Joel69

Joel69 Visitor

In my opinion mature older women suck cock better than younger women. Any older women agree?

juicelover and LoveVortexxx like this.
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Just sayin.... I don't agree. I don't think age has much to do with it as their willingness and desire to do it well.
    To this day, the best head I had in my life was a 17 year old girl (I WAS 17 ALSO).
    She was a monster blow job giver. She would literally do it for practice so she could get better and go deeper. She had a huge desire to be good at it, so she was.
    Same goes for guys and oral on our gals, if you are doing just to return the favor...you're going to suck at it. But if you really want to get good and win the prize (she orgasms) then you have to have the same willingness and desire.

3. JR48

JR48 Banned

That is a matter of opinion. I do think an older woman will have more experience in sucking a penis but a younger woman might be more willing.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

As stated above, desire, not age, makes all the difference. When a woman feels obligated to do it, sure, it feels good, but... when a woman wants to do it, holy shit!

5. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Sounds more love oponion than adding else. Not fit nothing but I've always been good at it. From my very early teens to now.

6. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

As a recipient of many milf/gilf and cougar bjs I most certainly would agree lol

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  7. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I like both. Young girls are faster at it and want you to cum quickky.
    Older 45 and over love sucking cock long. They also love to have their pussy licked for a long time. I never had a women squirt while we were fucking but a few while I was eating them out.
    This is my experience I am not judging one is better than the other. As I got older I prefer women over 40.

8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, it sounds like this question has some younger women upset. I really believe it comes down to experience, but I do believe older mature women are never in a hurry to see the end results.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I've only received bj's from one woman, my wife, and she definitely improved with experience.

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

IMO the best cock suckers are those who enjoy doing it, whether young or old. Experience certainly helps and being experimental will always enhance the experience. In the end as I stated earlier to be great at it you must enjoy doing it and want to do it other wise your just short changing your partner to get what you want.

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

All blowjobs are great!

12. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

I dont know about "better" but as a woman over 40, I dayum sure enjoy it now more than I ever did!
    I love cock sucking, deep throating & gagging on my bbc!

13. Ericjones1

Ericjones1 Members

Ive had older women who give shit blowjobs. Some are good tho but not all. Im talking about older 50+

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Some people give no effort and some do, this is true for people of all ages. In order to give quality head one must enjoy doing so first.

15. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I was young I always got a better blow job from older women. Then there were some who would be to quick and just can't wait to be fucked by a huge cock.

LowHangers likes this.
  16. JackRipper:)

JackRipper:) Visitor

an adult woman has a lot of experience and new technologies ( penis scrolling, biting) . and every girl has a different attitude to blowjobs.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, when I was in my 20's most girls never experienced a larger cock and could only take 1/2 of my 8"...as I aged and experienced older women I found they had experience with bigger cocks and enjoyed gagging on it to force it into their throats which I do enjoy seeing my cock disappear down someone's throat.

18. erofant

erofant Members

I believe the best BJ's are from ladies who love doing it. Women who get turned on by giving BJ's are the best because the more into it they are & the more a guy moans, the hotter she gets. Slower BJ's are ALWAYS better !!! Same with eating your lady. Why not slow down and enjoy all the sensations? Savor it - like a fine wine or a great chocolate cake.

19. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

The best blow job I've ever had was from a teenager she rocked my world.
    The worst was a woman in her late fifties it was like getting head from a paper bag.
    Age has nothing to do with it she has to enjoy do it.

Bicaptain My Captain and erofant like this.
  20. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I had the opposite. I had a girl she was twenty, she did not know how to suck cock. In fact I had to keep tell her to suck the whole thing as she keep sucking the head.
    I had a fifty five year old give me a blowjob and she also give me prostate massage at same time. Best blow job ever . I never thought I would stop cumming