Mature Married Men Curious

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by RobConner, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Go for it. Contact him and get things going. He was interested, you were. Forget that covid slowed things down, get back to living what you want.

Just some encouragement for the day

2. Pard71

Pard71 Members

After almost 10 years of no sex from the wife, yes, I have fantasies and thoughts, and have been having such now for years. I'm 55 y/o and fantasize about a man who I would initially share those fantasies with, and then he would exploit those and... well, ...

3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Moderator Note

Guys please note life on HIP starts at 18 and therefore no sex discussion should refer to sex experiences before this age.

Me and my colleague have had to remove 2 such posts in this thread .

Thanks

Todd56 likes this.
  4. Pratt

Pratt Members

My thoughts were once only of women now they are only of sucking other men.

5. Pratt

Pratt Members

I get that.

6. Pard71

Pard71 Members

After almost 10 years of no sex from the wife, yes, I have fantasies and thoughts, and have been having such now for years. I'm 55 y/o and fantasize about a man who I would initially share those fantasies with, and then he would exploit those and... well, ...

I'd be open to a discussion of this and other topics, here or in person.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I get that, as do many here within the forum. Long periods of no sex with my ex-wife had the very same effect on me as I found myself enjoying mutual oral with other married men in the same situation.

8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would be happy to listen to (or read) your thoughts and feelings... there are many of us who have been exactly where you are. I struggled for a long time, silently, and sometimes not so silently- and as much as I loved my wife, I began to grow weary, resentful, and angry - and began to be angry with myself. I had long buried my attractions for men in favor of a good life with her - but as the days turned to months and then to years, with no sex, and also no signs of affection - and even counseling and lots of conversations privately with no changes to show for it... one day, quite unexpectedly I found myself in a compromising spot with another man who initiated some long overdue attention toward me, and with very little resistance I crossed the line. I will also mention that I spent a lot of time justifying that incident, and the ones that followed, as "not cheating" because I was with a man, and because she had been the one to consistently deny me what I desperately needed. I finally came to accept that it was cheating, and I needed to take responsibility for my actions. Many men choose to keep all of these actions secret - I was one who could not do that - and I chose to come out to her, and then later to my adult children - To say the least, it has all been deeply unsettling - but also, I am not at all sorry - I have no guilty conscience now, and I am at peace and more content than ever.

Also, society preaches and teaches us that we are supposed to be satisfied with one partner, once we choose them, and we go through life being true only unto that one person. I came to see that I am not built that way. I look at sex entirely different - and probably similarly to some of the people who contribute to this forum. I once felt ashamed that I've had so many sex partners in my life - I have also thought maybe I could settle down with one man and be as loyal and faithful to him as I was once to my wife - I am not sure now if I am cut out that way. Now that I can finally admit and accept myself as I am, I am much more content. I don't broadcast these details, but for you reading here and a few other friends who know me well. It is not anyone's business - each of us much live with ourselves and find peace with ourselves - not our wives, not our friends, not our children... but we only answer, ultimately to ourselves in this life. and finding your answers to these questions are certainly not a quick or easy process.

9. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I had bi curious feelings when I was younger, but had to supress them. Because at the time I didn't know anyone bi or gay (or at least willing to admit it), I live in the Bible Belt, and have plenty of relatives I refer to as `Jesus freaks' (ie, overly religious and believe that homosexuality is a sin, amongst other things). These feelings started to come back several years ago, soon before I met my now wife online. Still, didn't do anything about it, and they went away again. I didn't dare tell her or anyone else that I was bi curious, and kept it to myself. The last two to three years, the feelings have come back, but stronger than ever before. I'm seriously conflicted, because I am frustrated because I love my wife, but crave sex with a man. And just sex, not any kind of relationship. If she ever found I felt this way, she would kill me. I know, because she gets jealous easy. Found this out when we were out and ran into one of my female cousins she hadn't met before. I really wish I had some friends who are bi (or gay) in real life who could help me figure out how to deal with this. (And no, I don't necessarily mean by them fucking me.) I want anal sex bad. I've stated several times in the past that I have no real interest in sucking cock unless its mutual (ie, 69ing), but I've watched a few videos lately that have changed my mind. I really want someone else's cum in my mouth....as well as a hard cock in my ass. I also don't drive due to medical issues (brain damage from an accident), which makes things more complicated. I know a handful of cruising locations, but most are monitored by park rangers or police, so I would be reluctant to go there even if I did. And I don't know of any gay/bi clubs for 50+ around here.....

All I do is share pictures, for the moment. Though I have had `text sex' with a couple of people online. NOT the same thing, by any means.

rookie67, dd788snipe, Pard71 and 4 others like this.
  10. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Finally went for it and emailed him just now. Hope he responds, he was such a great guy.

Hope you’re having an awesome day!

11. Way to go, I hope everything works out. This helps make my day awesome, thank you. I hope yours is as well. Good luck!!!!

Jcinalco likes this.
  12. Jj74

Jj74 Members

Been reading A lot of these threads on here.As I have got older the more I want to try this,seems to be a lot of like-minded guys out there.Anyone with advice how to get this fantasy into reality?would be keen to hear others thoughts and stories cheers

13. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Same here

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  14. topper

topper Member

I believe part of the allure is the fact that you don't have to go through a lot of bullshit, just to get a good blowjob. What married guy has the time and money to spend on another woman, just to get laid? When a gay friend jokingly said he would be happy to help out, my simply said "go ahead". After a while the offer appealed more and more, especially since my wife was into it. She thought it would be a great solution for both our friend and myself. I have to agree . Since she was good with it and Im too old to give a shit anymore, the appeal turned into a desire. Sucking a cock turned out to be a "unique experience" and well worth the effort. Its not something I get to do that often, but when it happens its a good experience.

KC69, LowHangers, dd788snipe and 5 others like this.
  15. Mikehutt

Mikehutt Newbie

Hey fellas,
    I'm one!!! And damn proud of being bi, but it was brought on even stronger once my beautiful wife lost interest in making love, having sex...we've talked about it and like a lot of you, resentment, angry thoughts, etc... I believe some of you have or is already there. All I can say, is we all have ONE life...ONE! So make the damn BEST of it, you answer to one and that's you at the end of your life

KC69, Jcinalco, dd788snipe and 3 others like this.
  16. topper

topper Member

You're right! Time to look at things a little different. Past experiences were enjoyable. There is no reason that I couldn't find a new friend in the same predicament. Im just not out there like I used to be. Maybe someone on the pickleball court.

KC69, Jcinalco, dd788snipe and 2 others like this.
  17. Tehachapi-topman

Tehachapi-topman Members

I was 61 on a business trip out of state, my curiosity got the better of me and feeling safe that nobody would find out, I answered an ad on Craigslist and invited a guy to my hotel room. It was even better than the fantasy. I am now retired and find it very difficult to get away from my wife. Do it’s been a couple of years since I had a BJ from a guy. I really want to be with a submissive guy, but.,. I know it can be hard. But if you really want it, just do it next time you feel safe enough to get away with it. Jump in head first!

KC69, William89, Jcinalco and 3 others like this.
  18. Love that you said this. We're in the same age range. This turns me on like crazy. Good for you.

KC69, Jcinalco and thepapasmurph like this.
  19. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Jcinalco, has he written you back?
    Please update us & good luck!

Jcinalco likes this.
  20. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unfortunately he never wrote back.

Been too busy with work and other things going on in life to get out and meet guys. Kinda frustrating in a way. But life is good. Thanks for asking!

Ybcican, KC69, Suburbanray and 2 others like this.