MATRIX: Myths and Reality

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Southernman, May 20, 2004.

1. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

You completely missed my point alrogether. You say the U.S. government is not elected? OK, the Bush election was messy, but what about the Senators and Representatives? Are they appointed by the Supreme Court? And the governors? Mayors? And what about the hundreds of local politicians who have a much greater impact then Bush on the day to day lives of average people, are they not elected as well? I've seen this "Bush wans't elected OMFG FASCISM!!!!1111!!!" argument before, and it's bullshit. If anyone honestly beleives that the U.S. is not a democracy (well technically it's a republic, but the term "democracy" is more widely accepted), I pity their ignorance.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here due to bad grammar, but what I can piece together makes no sense at all. I supported the war not because I care about WMD or Al Qaida, but because I feel that people like Sadaam Hussein who kill millions of innocent people should be removed from power. And like I said before, the UN is a useless organization (on security at least, they do a lot of good thing for disaster victims and such) that is too chicken shit to do anything about it.

Toche, finally someone who can bring up a valid argument worth rebuking. Good point, although I still think that people like Kim Jong Il and Sadaam, who find it necessary to kill millions of innocent people and make life not worth living for the rest of the population, should be forcibly removed from power.

2. Southernman

Southernman Boarischer Rebell

[​IMG]

3. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

How does this relate to the topic at hand?

4. Southernman

Southernman Boarischer Rebell

Perfect [​IMG]

5. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

If you have something to say, say it.