Masturbation

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by ReddReddington, Apr 11, 2016.

1. BiBri

BiBri Members

It is

More than exciting

bry75 and jmadre like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's like Andrew Dice Clay said in his comedy act back in the 90's. Masturbation is King, I know it, You know it, so who we trying to kid?

3. Halfassgoofy

Halfassgoofy Members

I watched it for the first time a couple weeks ago, it was hot. And I let him shoot on me and I had no idea how much that would tunr me on

johnnyfive, LowHangers and bry75 like this.
  4. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I jerked with a guy last weekend for the first time. It was awesome !

Gay.89 and LowHangers like this.
  5. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I love watching men jack off always have. Watching him spray his cum is wonderful.

johnnyfive and LowHangers like this.
  6. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I enjoy masturbating with another man or just watching. I like to see other men naked as well, I have been to several adult bookstores that had the private viewing booths where you could see the person next to you or the booths without doors on them and masturbate while I was being watched or watch another guy masturbate. I have also masturbated with other men in the showers at the gym, I also sometimes go to a gay bathouse near me and masturbate there, I have also done and received oral with a man a couple time, I consider me self bi curious, it I do identify as asexual. I don’t know if what I have done makes me a bi sexual or just bi curious I would like to hear others opinions. As I said Iam asexual as I don’t want to have partnered sex, I have had partnered sex with women and did not enjoy it. I have no desire to have sex with a man and the oral sex I had with a man really did nothing for me, I was curious what it was like, I don’t regret it I just don’t have the desire to engage in it again, but I do enjoy masturbating with a man or woman

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I like watching a man masturbate, especially if he's going to let me finish him with my mouth. I used to be the finish guy for a jerk circle group. I could get four or five guys off quickly without getting jaw cramps. And I like them watching me suck cocks, knowing I was going to suck them, too. Sucking, fucking, licking pussy, topping are all more fun with a group.

Tags: