masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by med988, Feb 11, 2012.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, but it do harm your grammar.

2. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Masturbate and explore as much as you want, have fun with it

jmadre likes this.
  3. Ragnar87

Ragnar87 Members

Experiment and find yourself! Enjoy your body

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Jerk until it hurts

5. guyphonics

guyphonics Members

I don't think masturbating is a bad thing. Have you read this article Your Guide to Masturbation . This may help you ease your mind about masturbating. Stroke away brother, stroke away.

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

When I keep going on & on, starting to stroke only a few minutes after cumming, the muscles up inside my loins that shoot my cum up & out will start to cramp and then hurt, getting more intense each time I cum, until, after about 6 or 7 times, one right behind the other, it starts to hurt really bad up in there when the contractions start, especially when I run out of cum, and my orgasms are totally dry (I'm uncut, so never need any lube, and don't get sore at the end of my dick at all).
    Some years ago, home alone for the weekend, I tried to go for 10 like that, but had to stop at 8, but was able to start back next morning with no problem at all. That weekend, from Fri. evening til Sunday afternoon, I masturbated myself 30 times (had to really work 'at it' those last few to make the 30!), and was sore for a couple of days, but I would smile each time I felt the soreness!).