Masturbation with panties.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by skirk, Nov 26, 2012.

1. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

Silk I wondered if that happened on flights while I was sleeping. And us mates have to go to the washroom for relief

2. kinkym

kinkym Guest

i like to do it in my gfs panties!

3. Dandee42

Dandee42 Member

Yes I love wearing my wife's not so much to jerk on to but to wear they feel so much better than just men's shorts.

4. 20Stoney

20Stoney Member

When I was in my early 20s, my buddy and his girl used to come to my house to do their laundry. The girl and I had a lot of sexual tension between us, that was never acted on because of my friend. Anyway, it would get late and they'd leave some stuff to wash later. I would find the sexiest things she left, wrap them around my cock and have at it. It was good, but I think it was probably more of the fantasy of her than the actual material. That and her scent, which was nice.

5. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

Never done that, but after edging hours, I do fantasize about being a hot, slutty woman in classic come-fuck-me pumps!

6. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

When I travelled through Europe one summer I met a guy who I became friends with. He invited me to stay with him for a couple of days at his flat in London. He had this hot roomate. One day they both went to work and I was hanging out and bored on my own. So I snooped into the roomate's bedroom and found a pile of laundry on her floor. Her panties were amazing. I layed on her bed and rubbed my cock in them and sniffed them. I finally shot my load into the crotch and left them on her floor. I left the next day. I wonder if she ever discovered my mess.

7. Grlbuttlove

Grlbuttlove Guest

I love to masturbate using girls' panties. Around my cock and also in my face.

I often sneak a pair of my 17yr old niece's lovely panties and cum so quickly cos she's such a hottie

Done57 likes this.
  8. SupernovaII

SupernovaII Guest

i sure do. i like to smell them. luckily, since i live with my gf, there's almost always a worn pair in the hamper. it's so private and raw, those panties. sometimes i put them on but mostly, i just love the smell of them.

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  9. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

Yes, I love feminine things.

10. cragsdick

cragsdick Member

I have recently discovered on EBay the availability of men's pantyhose/tights with a built in sheath. Lovely to wear at anytime but especially in bed at night to have a really good long edging session.

11. Dan777

Dan777 Member

I've never tried but would love to sneak in and steal a pair of my ex GF's mom's panties. I reckon she probably has some kinky shit in her drawers

12. kinky_freak

kinky_freak Guest

mind sharing the link?

13. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

Not since my sister found out I was using her panties and slapped the crap out of me. That was about 50 years ago.

14. dwd

dwd Members

A big yes! I love it. There have been a few occasions when I had some female guests stay over at my house and when they would leave, I would go and find their worn panties and sniff, lick and rub my cock with them...and then encasing my cock in the panties and stroking it until completion (while being very careful not to get jizz on the panties!). I have also bought worn panties online and done the same.

Harry7272 likes this.
  15. radz1

radz1 Members

Yeah I seek pantys out in laundry areas

16. Tiafain789

Tiafain789 Member

Oh yeah. Love it. Have enjoyed it since my teens and 10 years later I'm not about to stop :D
    Over the years I've sniffed (and masturbated to/in) the panties of unknown girls, girls in my school, friends, GF of friends, you name it.

My current GF knows my fetish and will sometimes leave her thongs for me, they smell divine. But it's still a great rush to use the bathroom at someone's house and look trough the laundry to see if I can find some treasures.
    Best experience to date must have been a few years back when me and a friend shared a flat, it was big, so we let an exchange student rent a spare room for cheap (yeah, her being a total hottie had a LOT to do with the fact that we gave her the room cheap). She was also really messy, her room was more often than not a total mess, but that also meant that she threw her used underwear just about everywhere :D One day I looked into her room, and both her bra and thong was hanging over her chair. Damn, that was probably the best year of my life as far as panty fetish goes :D

17. I do it all the time

18. Arsen88

Arsen88 Members

I love to wear Boyshort panties, women's athletic leggings, or Women's volleyball shorts when I masturbate.

Attached Files:

19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I am a wearer of female panties. I have my own collection. I never soil mine by masturbation but I do in my wifes. She's OK with that.

20. Ted Prendergast

Ted Prendergast Members

I have often masturbated by stroking my cock with my wife's silky panties, it is very pleasurable and frictionless. I have sniffed them whilst I masturbate and whilst we fuck. Of course, she knows and approves. Stealing a womans undies to wank with is not acceptable.

Mizzhead and Rocket73 like this.