Masturbation with panties.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by skirk, Nov 26, 2012.

1. tizonic

tizonic Member

Way more fun if its someone scandalous. Once came in my buds sisters panties... Wonder if she ever found out.

2. skirk

skirk Member

Usually put them somewhere they cannot be found straight away.Though maybe it would be interesting to be punished if found out.

3. AmberNxxx

AmberNxxx Banned

I have done it for a guy with my underwear yes.

4. skirk

skirk Member

Do love my panty masturbation

5. AmberNxxx

AmberNxxx Banned

what kind? you read my other story?

6. skirk

skirk Member

Yeah.Love it.

Woman sitting on my face with her hot panties pushing against my face whilst wanking myself.

Using my prostrate massager whilst rubbing my hard throbbing cock with lacy panties.

On CAM wearing panties under my jeans.Slowly rubbing myself hard and revelaing a hard throbbing cock in a pair of skimpy panties.

There is more.

7. AmberNxxx

AmberNxxx Banned

I meant what kind of pants, but thanks for the added info!

I would do the first thing only you would be handcuffed/tied up so not wanking yourself.

8. skirk

skirk Member

T and D

9. skirk

skirk Member

:2thumbsup::devil:

10. skirk

skirk Member

You are a v v v hot devil

11. skirk

skirk Member

12. SniffApanty

SniffApanty Member

I used to live with some mates and we had hot tub parties. Couple girls came by in the afternoon for a hot tub dip and they later changed back into their clothes for dinner. They hung their bikinis in the bathroom to dry. As I went in to take a shower I noticed them hanging there still damp I rubbed my cock in the freshly worn bottoms and then shot my load all over the inside. So hot!

13. Rubbrat8

Rubbrat8 Guest

I've stolen many pairs from a employee, aunt and even bought a few. I wear all day then jack off in them at end of day looking At pics of the one I stole from so hot!

Done57 likes this.
  14. skirk

skirk Member

Mmm have a lot of viewers on Cam4 when in my panties.Surprisingly a lot of women.

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You must have neighbours asking you why you have so many woman's panties on your clothes line. Bet you have a bit of explaining to do at times.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  16. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

Once I found a pair of nylon womans panties in my laundry (left in the dryer). They were so silky feeling that I draped it over my hard cock and stroked with the material between my hand and cock. It really felt wonderful and I would edge and edge till finally finishing in them. But never have since that time period

17. cabo

cabo Guest

I love jerking off in my wife's panties. She doesn't know I do it, so I can only do it when she's going to be gone for awhile and I have the opportunity to do the laundry and put them back where I found them. I love it though! Pure heaven!

18. ahdanca

ahdanca Guest

I did it once it was awesome. Dirty panties are so turnin'

Done57 likes this.
  19. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

I love doing this. I havent had the opportunity to enjoy dirty panties in a long while. Im not into doing this with my wife's panties, since I have access to her fun parts whenever I want. I personally like enjoying panties of women that I do not have access to. Friends of my wife for example. I'd love to smell, lick and rub off in their well worn panties.

Done57 likes this.
  20. silk896

silk896 Member

i would think most girls have had a twiddle or two through their panties. sometimes opportunity and need aren't totally in sync, and a quick twiddle is all that can be had
    (guilty as charged. Night flights !!!)
    Not really a great idea. Things can get a bit "squelchy" and unless you are an exhibitionist type, the "squelch" can get a bit whiffy.