masturbation until just before climax and then stopping

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by leo93, Jan 1, 2013.

1. leo93

leo93 Guest

@tyrese: the big difference is that you dont make a break of several days in between like i did.

2. leo93

leo93 Guest

honestly: nobody wants to have the cash? im really offering 1000 $ for a link to a person with the same issue/that made the same masturbation. its no fake

there are 3,5 billion men on earth. there must be thousands or millions who did the same

3. Lennylenner

Lennylenner Banned

Yes! I have this exact same problem. Starting last summer, I masturbated almost everyday, and stopped right before ejaculating. I did this for a few months, and now I have the same side effects you had. Please respond to me!

4. Jeni

Jeni Members

I don't think we have got it right. Here’s the new, in-depth, and mind-blowing research that proves what we are thinking about masturbation until now, as good for health, being grossly wrong.

There’s this recently published new eBook at Amazon website (you don’t need to Amazon Kindle device, if you don’t have one, as they have free Amazon Kindle App for mobile phone, tablet or laptop), which proves that masturbation is for sure terribly harmful and dangerous in long term for health.

Link to ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075VCCTJX

I haven’t really seen any such book before. It shows how masturbation is creating mass scale health, social and environmental issues, and negativity in the world. The book is very interesting, opening up realities, which are unique and not-so-usual knowledge that blew my mind away. Shaken a bit for sometime, as to what the heck are we following until now.

Though I liked chapter no.4 onwards the most, but I would suggest reading Forewords, Preface and Introduction before jumping on directly to chapter no.1. Chapter nos.1, 2, & 3 cover basics (and not so basics also), then starts the real thing of the book all the way through till the end. It also includes opinions of many other medical sciences, yoga, etc. on what all these think about semen and masturbation.

I have as a matter of fact completely stopped masturbation, and I almost guarantee so will you. I don’t believe modern doctors anymore on this topic as they are leading us to the opposite of good health.

It seems the NO MASTURBATION movement is starting up.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  5. cincy

cincy Members

I am an old geezer, so my experience may be different. My wife takes me to the edge multiple times a day, and does not let me cum. It is very difficult, and the chance of a ruined orgasm is great, but after about 2 weeks, it gets easier and I can control it better. And my balls start to ache but I like the feeling as it's a constant reminder of how horny I am.