Masturbation poll

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by fem_fatale, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here.

KerrBear likes this.
  2. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Being retired I have lots of time to spare. Having bought a Venus 2000 I use it several hours/day just because it never stops feeling good. Enjoy it more now at 69 years old then I ever did. With the Venus, it'll keep milking me even if I
    m less then rock hard.

3. Intellectual fantasy life

Intellectual fantasy life Members

That is simply amazing. I absolutely love a woman that Does that. My hat is off to you.

4. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

At the moment it's the only release I have because due to visa issues my wife and I are apart-she's in the USA ,I'm here in Australia so we masturbate but having said that
    I masturbate even when we are together,we use it as part of lovemaking -I just love watching my darling wife with her hand in her knickers,I find it incredibly arousing,I have always enjoyed masturbating and I doubt that I will ever stop.

hikingchik and (deleted member) like this.
  5. I love to masturbate for the sensual pleasure. I take it slow and lightly caress and enjoy ebery sensation
    Sessions last usually 2 hours

Since I just figured out how to have non ejaculatory multiple orgasms the pleasure is much more intense and addictive.

hikingchik likes this.
  6. maya5250

maya5250 Members

I do it for enjoyment. I know how I like to have my clitoris stimulated which theows me over the edge.

7. Michellemarie33

Michellemarie33 Members

I do it for 2 reasons. Well 3 now. I'd rather have sex but single still so it helps my needs. Then it helps me sleep. I read online that it does that. Wasn't sure about it at first but i started falling asleep alot easier and better when i do it. Think its cause your body is in a more state of relaxation after. Plus it's something I like doing. Been since I was 9.

8. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I sleep better and deeper if I do a couple hour session before bed. VERY relaxing.

hikingchik and Michellemarie33 like this.
  9. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

By necessity once a day sometimes by boredom

10. Augres

Augres Members

I like the feeling of freedom ...nude alone edging ...finally the release omg

hikingchik likes this.
  11. nympho man

nympho man Member

I love the feeling of stroking my cock and blowing my load. Always have! I love my wife to jack me off if she is on her period. Sometimes she will tell me about her boyfriend fucking her as she does. I love it

12. Aussat

Aussat Members

I enjoy it for both reasons, I get so horny at times if the wife is at work and I'm home so I find myself masturbating.
    Love it when the wife is home as well as we do mutual masturbating sometimes which is great. Sleep really well afterwards.
    At times I shoot my load at work as it's hard watching all the lovely ladies walking around with bikinis on.
    The wife even purchased a toy for me (pussy) it's amazing when it vibrates, mind blowing just like when the wife goes down on me... now I feel like shooting!

hikingchik likes this.
  13. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

From time to time if I am in a "binge" of having trouble sleeping, I will masturbate to fall asleep. It works pretty well

hikingchik and Michellemarie33 like this.
  14. JS420

JS420 Members

I do it because it feels exceptionally pleasurable and because I can and because I like doing it!!:tongueout::hearteyes::screamcat::laughing:

hikingchik likes this.
  15. Sweetcock26650

Sweetcock26650 Members

I dont have to jack off I have a bi girlfriend that does drugs and is a model . But the closest thing I get to masterbation is when I have a wet dream which hate and Im horney and I look at my gfs feet . she has this sexy ass black toenail polish w/ a toe ring and her chanel body lotion makes her feet smell so sweet . God i can eye roll now . I cum instant in my pants

16. AlwaysDad

AlwaysDad Visitor

Well. I love it. AND I love the real thing. Sex is awesome. There's something you can get with the shared experience that you cannot get worth masturbation. On the other hand (no pun intended :p ) there's something about masturbation that can't be beat. Well... you have to beat it, but it can't be... oh you get the idea!

By the way, very sexy avatar!

hikingchik and bigredinmass like this.
  17. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I do it because I enjoy it, because you only get so many days in this life, and one day lost of joy of masturbating can never be regained. Frankly if I were to go without it for too long — a week, say — it would become a need, even if I was getting laid on a regular basis during that week. But I do it because it is joyful and delightful and spiritual and affords me a few moments of carefree paradise.

hikingchik and Angela36 like this.
  18. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I masturbate because I enjoy it. I love the feel of my hard cock in my hand as my lubed shaft slips through it. Love to fondle my balls and generally rub my entire crotch. I sleep naked and fondle myself when I wake up in the morning. Through the day I grab my package at times anticipating the feeling I’m soon to be getting.

bigredinmass and hikingchik like this.
  19. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

You don’t have to reveal the naughty details. I for one have a pretty good idea. That sensation had to be awesome.

hikingchik likes this.
  20. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

A bit of both. But I would rather have good sex.

21. Chris Bigger

Chris Bigger Visitor

For me it's the enjoyment of it, and the other side is for the release I get when I'm done.

bigredinmass and barefootPatrick like this.
  22. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

[​IMG] OMG I’m so horny right now. Must have been the harvest moon.

bigredinmass likes this.