Masturbation poll

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by fem_fatale, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lately, I've been frustrated because my routine of doing it out of necessity is getting old, and I've really been wishing I could masturbate with a girl. :(

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The health benefits for both men and women are many. Read up on it. Endorphins are released in the body and are really good for you. That’s just one reason. My wife and I are a senior couple and very sexual active,but we include masturbation. When starting a new relationship,I recommend getting this out in the open early and keep it there.

hikingchik likes this.
  3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It's both for me. I feel like I need to do it at least once every week or so to keep the plumbing in a desirable condition, but I also do it because I enjoy it.

It's interesting because the whole urge comes and goes in waves. I honestly can do without for a few weeks if my mind does not focus on actually relieving myself in that way. But sometimes, I get in these moods where I might actually ejaculate twice within 24 hours, and that's a lot for me at this point in my life.

Let's see what happens this summer, lol.

hikingchik likes this.
  4. I love masturbating I love the feeling of edging when my cock feels very sensitive it feels amazing

jmadre likes this.
  5. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I just enjoy masturbation.

hikingchik likes this.
  6. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

I masturbate primarily because i enjoy it. I like that i can be in control.

I dont really do it at home. Mostlt in my car and often in a location where someone coukd see if they were paying attention

hikingchik likes this.
  7. Happyme

Happyme Members

Your pic makes me want to play lol

Courtney Green likes this.
  8. Pepper!

Pepper! Members

I do it for the enjoyment of it. Feels good to let the imagination run wild.

9. Casa

Casa Senior Member

Love masturbating.
    It is a total release of pent up emotions.

10. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

I just do it because I enjoy it. Most of my life I felt like it was wrong and would always feel guilty afterwards. I’m 45 now and for the last 5 years or so I’ve become very comfortable with it and just really enjoy stroking my cock.
    I also enjoy talking to people who are open and honest about enjoying masturbation.

bekkie likes this.
  11. Row87

Row87 Members

I love it. Who doesn't? I tend to go on for too long however and end up with sore balls and lacking sleep, lol.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  12. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Nicely put. I simply love to masturbate, I do it when I need to and I mostly do it just because I enjoy it. Iam not ashamed to say it.

13. reese1965

reese1965 Members

All of the above and plus. probably my biggest kink. I love having my wife watch me or at least she be there.

14. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

I love to masterbate its a great release. But sometime you just need to get off. And people have no idea what you did on lunch break.

15. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy masturbating and do it for the release. I produce a lot of cum and make a big mess when I cum. I have cum at night in the back yard while walking around nude. I have cum while nude and having morning coffee sometimes in the early morning on the deck. I'm nude most of the time and once in a while I need to release.

16. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Bit of both, usually I do it because I enjoy it but sometimes I just need to get off, occasionally I need to get off so bad I'll do it in more risque places!

JL0006 likes this.
  17. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bit of both as well. But I do enjoy and appreciate a good long masturbation edge session as I've gotten older. When I was younger it was basically to get off. I still get off but take my time and enjoy the ride along the way.

JL0006 and bry75 like this.
  18. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Both for me as well. The pleasure is one thing, but that deep-rooted need is very real. This past Wednesday morning, I was alone in a hotel room and woke up in the wee hours after 17 days of denial, fully erect. I pushed my underwear off and started sliding my penis back and forth on the sheet - a favorite method of mine. I edged that way for about 15 minutes, by which time I was so lust-crazed and the need for release was so overwhelming I felt like I was simply going to lose my mind if I didn't cum. I rolled over on my back, kicked the sheets away, and finished it off. The raw pleasure + feeling the maximum need for release draining out of you = awesomeness. I made such a mess I had to have a 2:30 AM shower before going back to bed.

hikingchik likes this.
  19. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I enjoy it but I do it for the release