Masturbation on road trips

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Gonzomonger, Apr 22, 2014.

1. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

One safe variation is for the driver to masturbate the front seat passenger.

2 people like this.
  2. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

I have given my husband head while driving... It was a longtime ago when we were young and stupid! I would definitely masterbate in the passenger seat, I think it could be a little exciting for a semi driver to see me doing it.

3 people like this.
  3. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

OMG, yes, yes, YESSSsss...! All my life -- my tender pre-teen (pre-ejaculate!) years til this very moment! -- have I been hopelessly, gloriously, joyously addicted to the exquisite sensual, sexual splendors of the art, act and incessant practice of utterly shameless, un-relenting and unrepentant MASTURBATIOM, and have many, many, MANY times indulged my insatiable appetite 'for it' while driving down the highway! In my truck or the family, on short to very long trips, while driving into (and almost every day returning from!) my job in the larger town some 30 mi distant, and do I especially love positioning my vehicle in the parking lot of a large supermarket so that I have an unobstructed view of all that unsuspecting swinging, swaying, deliciously dancing suburban ASS, with no fear of being molested while molesting MYSELF -- touching & holding & stroking & pumping & cumming all over myself over & over again until I'm deliberately & deliriously drained & sore & (for the moment!) satisfied!

But your question was about 'doing it' while driving, and so I'll tell more about that next time ...

to be continued ...

1 person likes this.
  4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I masterbated in a car while being the passenger in the front seat. I just put my jacket over my lap and fingered my pussy. The hardest part was keeping still when I started to cum. It's near impossible because my body jerks and moves when it happens.

2 people like this.
  5. rearender47

rearender47 Members

That's the hottest thing I've heard. I wish I had an opportunity like that

1 person likes this.
  6. ScaryWoody

ScaryWoody Members

I wait until I get to the hotel. My luck I'd get pulled over with a handful.

1 person likes this.
  7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I masterbated under my jacket once on a long road trip. I had loose shorts on, it was easy, but the hard part was not shaking during the orgasm and not breathing hard. Lol

2 people like this.
  8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I hope I'm never the car ahead

9. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

especially on curves

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

When I cum in the car (which is rarely) I pump the gas pedal spastically, in addition to my normal AAARGGGGHHHHHHHHH

11. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You'd like the westbound run-in to Socorro, New Mexico

12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

excellent - Donleavy Prize for Wit, 2017

(Anonymous critic: " . . . a wit so dry, it's sere"

13. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I would do this to be honest

14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. I often drive nude on long trips. So I have had to break up the boredom with some edging and eventually finishing off.

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Road trips are fascinating for all their masturbation opportunities - in the car, at rest stops, at the motel etc. Road trips also excite with the possibility of adventure, whether with diner waitresses who dreamed of getting out of their small town or any of the other usual suspects.

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Several women I've chatted with over the years enjoy masturbating in the car, whether putting their right foot on the transmission tunnel to improve access to their secret places or otherwise. However, perhaps they were a self-selected sample.

17. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yeah there's got to be a little selection bias there. I have done that as a passenger but definitely not while driving!

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's not where my focus is when driving, sorry.

"Oh my God, this asshole just cut me off and now I'm so turned on!"

Yeah, it just doesn't work like that.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

although i do get a half stiffy when someone stops on a busy road to let me pull out in front of them.

2 people like this.
  20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes, I drive a lot and am mostly nude. So it happens !

1 person likes this.