Masturbation in hospitals

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by komland, Mar 8, 2023.

1. komland

komland Member

Came across an interesting article today about masturbating in hospitals. This was in a UK paper so don’t know how it relates elsewhere.

Apparently different hospitals have their own policy but it’s generally accepted that if you’re in your own room and staying for quite a while it’s perfectly understandable that men and women will have needs…

In fact, if a patient has had a spinal injury doctors can encourage it to check a patient can still have erections and encourage them…

Anyone got any experience of this, either as someone who needed to masturbate or as a doctor themselves?

Joe90 likes this.
  2. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Didn't masturbate but got a bj from a male nurse.

3. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I got caught by a nurses assistant, right away she said it was okay, perfectly natural and she would come back later.
    I had covered up and said she could stay. After a moment she said I could continue if I wanted to.
    So I did, covers completely off, laying there naked stroking myself, she watched, made of couple of nice comments and got a warm damp towel ready.
    It was taking a while to cum, with an audience and she asked what I was thinking of.
    "My wife gave great hand jobs." I said. Without a word she walked over and took my hard cock in hand and finished me off.
    That was a great day:p

TonyH, Joe90, Transguy and 1 other person like this.
  4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Years ago when I was 35 I had to stay almost one month in a semi-private room in a hospital out of the country on a mission trip. Every day from 3 to 5 pm many people came to visit their relatives and it was a good chance for me to hear the ladies' voices, and watch their legs from under the partition that made me separate from the 2 other patients in my room.
    As I said in my other posts I am crazy about the ladies' legs particularly their soles and calves in nylon and high heel shoes, so the position of my bed in the room of the hospital gave me the best chance to watch the ladies' legs who came to visit my roommates every day. So, every day I got ready to masturbate by watching the ladies' legs. I could hear the steps sound of women's high heels who walked all the way down the hallway, some of them pass my room to go to the other rooms and some of them came to my room. I used to close my eyes and stimulate my cock just by hearing their steps' sound, and at the end, I cum by watching their legs when they were staying next to the other patient's bed.
    Being in the hospital is not a pleasant time, but for me that period of time was fantastic to fantasize about sexy legs, hearing the lovely steps and sounds of no-face ladies, and watching their legs without seeing their faces.

Joe90 likes this.
  5. Transguy

Transguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That is honestly one of my fantasies

6. Joe90

Joe90 Members

This is all of are fantasies.

Bazz888 likes this.
  7. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I was in hospital in the UK getting my dressing change daily on the inside of my left buttock, the first time was by a nurse called Clair. I took of my shorts and pants to help her gain access to my bum and the curtain wasn't close fully around the bed so I just pulled closed, and she said your brave someone might have seen you, I just said I don't mind if they did. She just smiled, I stood there talking to her for a bit, and got a part erection. I said sorry, and she said don't be I lay face down as she cleaned the wound and payed good atetion to my anus. Near to the the wound and said I have to clean the hole area. I parted my legs a bit more,and she said thank you. So I started to hump the bed a little, and she said sorry about saline solution being so cold and rub my anus and buttock with gentle pressure. She left her gloved hand on my bum pushing gently up and down with me humping the bed. She said you will warm up soon, with that I humped away until I cum. She put the dressing on and said you should fell better now. All that separate us from the other patients was the curtain. When I got up I stood facing her she smiled yet again cleaned me with a SWOB, and said same again tomorrow, I just said yes she took the sheet and smiled. The next day I just stripped off completely and did the same. This went on for about six mouth's as it would heal properly and several courses of antibiotics. She was young married and good looking. She said her husband likes to her what she gets upto at work I even saw him a few times at the hospital but didn't talk to him just them making dinner arrangements with him.

Harry7272 likes this.