Masturbation in front of neighbors

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by ExhibitionK, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

There exists an imaginary legal line in society that is best described as consent. The worst part of this line is that you never know when you cross over it from fantasy into the realm of disgust.

It's all about the perspective of the offended person and how the observed behavior is best described as incongruent behavior .

When an observer sees something that doesn't match their experience and awareness of ideal behavior, the law is called upon and you will then be called upon to defend your behavior.

That's why the concept of privacy and consenting adults is so important in the arena of sexualized behavior.

Exhibitionism is one area that falls on the fringes of privacy and consenting adults and that's what gives it such an adrenaline rush to do it. " I just might get caught"

When exhibition becomes an addiction, it then become a matter of not if, but when you cross the line.

Unfortunately, we humans love to metaphorically " Dance with the Devil " and there always comes the time to have to pay the Devil his due's.
    Sadly, the pendulum of political correctness is swinging back over to extreme conservatism and people are going to have to take their "getting their freak on" behavior back into the privacy of their bedrooms.
    So, without further ado, go make some memories while you can and hopefully you don't get found on the wrong side of the line.

2. David S.

David S. Members

Im a proud Nudist/Exhibitionist, and masturbate while sitting on my couch with my front door wide open, in full view of my nudity, and masturbation! Are my activities considered a law issue, a mental issue?

3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I love hip forums. It just brings out the finest people.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yes!

5. David S.

David S. Members

"Yes" it is a law issue? I'm masturbating in full view of my front door right now actually!