masturbation - how many times a week, girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tamee, May 11, 2004.

1. Tamee

Tamee naked

Ok, I'm just wondering. I'm a chick and I do it every other day in the shower, so that's like three or four times a week. Wonder what other girls are like?

2. Incubus

Incubus Banned

logistically how is that possible in the shower? do you use ur shower sprayer? i heard that works good for girls. me being a guy and all i find jacking off in the shower fucken hard because the water makes it tuff to get a good slide going so fuck shower for jacking off but i loveee getting head from my girl in the shower, the water is to her advantage in there.

3. Tamee

Tamee naked

yep, sure do. I started using a flexible shower head in February and ever since it's like I can't do it any other way. I never knew I could feel that good. :) it's awesome. I find that if I do it every day, the feeling kind of gets less intense, so a day between seems to fit just right.
    yeah, giving head in the shower is way easier.

4. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Tamee, I'm glad you stuck to doing it every other day. :) The clit will actually lose sensation and become immune to any kind of touching if you stimulate it too much.

As for me, I don't do it often. Maybe twice a week. And when I do do it, it's always in the shower as well. I think the water heightens the experience for me. But unfortunately I don't have one of those nifty detachable shower heads. :( So the fingers do the trick! :)

5. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Every day if I can...and my clit still has plenty of sensation...lol...

6. God

God Member

Ohhhh yes, my clitoris recieves such beautiful stimulation, especially while I am humping a basketball that has been tied down to a gymnastics horse. Why do you think girls enjoy gymnastics so much, huh?

7. Tamee

Tamee naked

hahahaha.

yeah, I think my clit is a little unsensitive. don't know why.

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

not as often as i used to. but yeah!

9. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

You girls should try to fuck the edge of a bed... get naken, straddle the edge and ride it till you cum... apply fingers if you have to and make sure to spread your lips a little as you start to get close to cumming and get some nice contact and friction going :)

10. Venus2578

Venus2578 Member

I do it once a day usually more, and my clit is always veree sensitive to stimulation. Wicked I've done that, also did it using the arm of a couch too lol.

11. torz

torz Member

tamee, my mums a sexual health adviser & its always telling young girls that they shouldnt use shower heads to blast water up the vigina as it washes away vital GOOD bacteria which keeps your sexual organs nice, clean & free from infection. the good bacteria helps to get rid of bad becteria & keep a constant balance of yeast in the vigina & also acts as a contriception.

anyways back to the subject, yeah i maturbate, not normally in the shower tho, i do it everyother day or so & its normally before i go to sleep or just as i've woken up.

12. sonik

sonik Member

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

:eek:

13. Venus2578

Venus2578 Member

I use a shower massager to get off alot too, but never used it to spray water inside me, just put the stream of water on pulse and point it at my clit, works wonders lol.

14. Tamee

Tamee naked

weird, I can't do stuff like that. I used to when I was a kid. (yeah I started when I was really young, like 10. I didn't even know what I was doing yet. just that it felt good) but I don't think I could get off like that anymore. maybe that's why I'm kind of unsensitive, cuz I've been doing it for a long time. eh? I don't know.

15. Tamee

Tamee naked

well, I don't "blast it up my vagina" I just let the water spray my clit, that's all. weird, water up your vagina...

16. Tamee

Tamee naked

hahaha, I feel it.

17. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Maybe it just feels different now? I bet you you could still get off, you just have to get re-adjusted to how you've grown and maybe find a new rythm while you mash your pussy against the bed, etc.

18. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

It depends on what kind of mood I am in that day, and what i have to do. I like masturbating to music, classical can be VERY intense fyi. oh yeah.:D

19. sonik

sonik Member

Think about baseball........

:eek:

20. Incubus

Incubus Banned

A girl as fine as tamee shouldnt need to masterbate.