Masturbation as contraception

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Son of John, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Has anyone else used masturbation as a form of contraception? I will explain.

When I was first married, my wife and I were worried about her getting pregnant, and none of the "mechanical" types of birth-control seemed to work for us. So, I would fuck her until she came, which was what a "good" husband was supposed to do: provide sexual enjoyment for his wife, first of all.

Then I would pull out of her and proceed to pump my cock while I either sucked her tits or ate her pussy! Then when I came, I would get up where i could shoot it all over her naked body, tits, pussy and even face.

But eventually, even this form of birth control proved not completely sure, and she got pregnant. I learned at that time that it was possible for a man to pass sperm even without ejaculating. My only regret was that as my son was conceived, I did not have the ultimate joy of having my orgasm, and shooting my full load of cum inside his mother's pussy!

Oh, well! Live and learn!

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Ironically, this 'Withdrawal Method' is the only form of contraception approved of by the Catholic Church, yet they are opposed to Masturbation, citing the story of Onan, 'spilling his seed on barren ground'. However, if you read further into the story of Onan you will find that under Hebrew law, if his brother were to die without issue, then it was his duty to inseminate his brother's widow for him. This is were Onanism came into being. He had sex with his brother's wife, but at the last moment pulled out, 'spilling his seed on barren ground', thus angering the Lord.

This is the only reference to masturbation in the Bible (according to Catholic interpretation), and typically it doesn't even have anything to do with masturbation.

3. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Pineman is right, that the story of Onan is not about masturbation, but about early withdrawal.

There are several references in the "law" books, about males having an "emission", and I am sure it refers to semen. It is quite reasonable to assume that these emissions came about through masturbation.

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Of course - women use it all the time.

esp used by women soon after giving birth (not too soon) where hubby/bf is horny but there's no way she's going to get pregnant so soon and she really doesn't want something stuck inside her quite so soon.

Although I never been married, I would also envisage the number of BJ's would increase as well.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It seems that for the next three seasons, you could release inside, as she was already pregnant.

6. Son of John

Son of John Banned

drumminmama is right. After a woman is pregnant, then all the worries about contraception disappear. I can tell from my own experience, that some of the best sexual sessions we enjoyed was while she was pregnant and we didn't have to worry about what might happen.