Masturbating with people in the house

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Vicky666, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

Does it bother you or turn you on that you might be heard/caught?

I have a couple stories of this that I am happy to share.

Just wondering if you prefer to be completely alone or can do it no matter what?

jmadre, Pinkpeach, Philky and 3 others like this.
  2. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

When my folks are around i madturbate in my room

bigredinmass likes this.
  3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Not anymore. There is just me and the wife now. If I am am horny and she is here...why would I masturbate? If anything I would go at it with her lying beside me.
    When my kids were living with me and my first wife, when they were little and upstairs asleep there were many times I went at it downstairs. When they got older I stopped, they were usually up later than me.

TruckerKevin777 and bigredinmass like this.
  4. Naked

Naked Member

I get myself off in my room when others are home. Doesn’t bug me one bit.

Rocket73 and bigredinmass like this.
  5. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd really rather not be caught. There's a reason it's referred to as "alone time". :D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    bigredinmass likes this.
  6. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

My wife had her boss round(who i want to fuck so bad) a few weeks ago. I could hear them talking from upstairs and before I knew it my cock was out and I was wanking on the landing while looking at her Facebook profile pic!

Joe90, Dirtylolaaus and Philky like this.
  7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

We would love to hear some of your stories

8. Augres

Augres Members

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to be caught I've stood in front of a window , did it out side ect it is kind of a turn on

Transguy and Joe90 like this.
  9. Philky

Philky Members

I masturbate quietly when people are home. Even manage to do it in bed without getting caught

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. Philky

Philky Members

Photos of said boss!

samsflowers likes this.
  11. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Hell, I've done it butt naked in a room full of strangers. After one day in an overcrowded boarding house, that night I got shuffled in with guys I hardly knew at all, hunting my cot in the pitch dark. There was a big beer drinker who was certainly passed out, an army-age son of the proprietor and her first husband, a college age kid, someone else, and the elevenish son of the proprietor and her new husband. None of them was a turn-on but carefully stripping in front of them was. I got down to my briefs, thought about shucking them too, but got in bed. After a while I was still turned on, reaching inside the elastic, slipping them down some,. Then I thought to do the deed under the covers, real quiet.. Pretty soon I had them around m ankles, then all the way off and the covers pulled down to my waist and then some more and my prick out. No one made a sound. Soon I was naked head to toe on top of the covers, silently stroking away ever so easy, and cumming hard, right in front of them. Others here have done the same in the light, maybe in a mixed group, but I was still a teen and that was my first and man, what a good one.

Transguy likes this.
  12. Dirtylolaaus

Dirtylolaaus Members

I do it when I’m having trouble sleeping and the wife snoring beside me. Normally with a pair of her sisters dirty panties suffocating me! It’s great

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I like to masturbate when it is risky. The thrill makes the orgasm more intense.

Transguy likes this.
  14. Casa

Casa Senior Member

I always masturbate when my wife is in the house.It adds to the thrill that I might get caught. Although she knows I sometimes masturbate.

15. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

I like to play when others are in the house. It adds to the excitement. I try to be quiet, just makes me that much more wet.

16. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

When I was a teen ager I masturbated openly in my room and other places in the house when my Mom was home and sometimes even when my friends would come over. I even did it in the doorway behind her while she was in the basement doing laundry a couple times. I JO a lot since I work from home but nobody else is here to share with. I did a lot of public wanking for a small group of old guys in the woods on a regular basis, but that's not actually in the house.

Transguy, jball45 and jmadre like this.
  17. samsflowers

samsflowers Members

I've never hesitated to masturbate while others were in the house. Not necessarily out in the open, mind you, but in a bedroom, bathroom, etc. In my house, if my wife is upstairs napping or watching tv, I'll jerk off on the couch downstairs. When I'd hang out at my friend's girlfriend's small apartment for parties or game nights, I'd almost always excused myself to use the bathroom, which required you to walk through her bedroom. I would "borrow" a used pair of panties from her laundry bin and masturbate in her bathroom (once in her bedroom). I always fantasized about her catching me.

Transguy, jmadre and sith1 like this.
  18. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

When I was a teenage, I used to masturbate every time I took a bath and everytime I went to bed!

Transguy, jball45, Lovnflman and 2 others like this.
  19. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

All the time. I masturbate almost every time I take a shower.

20. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Staying with relatives at the moment while having house repaired, love masturbating when i know someone else is in and they could walk in at anytime, i have to put something in my mouth so they cant here me moaning and growning, feels amazing

Transguy likes this.