Masturbating With Panties

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by jeff129, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

You are a lucky man steveintn99 to have had that experience - I would tell her next time that $20 for her masturbating with you would be fine and a deal.

My ideal dream would to have a fine woman as a masturbation partner - our own little secret, preferrably a married woman as I am married to add spice to my own time alone.

2. candeh

candeh Member

I used to jack off massively to my stepdaughter's panties. I was 21, my wife was 33, and my stepdaughter was 16. Yeah, weird, I know. But my stepdaughter was a total fox. I used to go into her room when everyone was gone from the house, (which wasn't hard to do since I worked third shift and usually everyone was gone during the day) and peruse her panties that she left all over the floor. I never had to search, she always had one day old panties lying around. (Meaning she wore them one day and put on new ones the next day.) I never had a shortage. Her pussy smelled so good, I never have nor ever since smelled panties as sweet as hers.

I was so hot for her that I shot gobs of cum into her used panties as well as her clean ones. I'm pretty sure she knew. Her and her mother damn near competed against one another for hotness. Her mom had her at a very early age, and from what I was able to ascertain, her daughter was always trying to seduce her boyfriends. Well, I never got seduced but I damn sure soaked many a pair of her sweet, tiny little panties.

Sometimes, I would need to use the bathroom while she was in the shower. After she got out of the shower, but before she left the bathroom, I would tell her that I needed to get in there. EVERY TIME she would leave her panties in there, and nothing else. She seemed to remember to take all her clothes, but she always left her panties. I would spew all over them, leave the bathroom and within minutes she'd be back in there, primping herself and gathering her soiled panties. I KNEW she had to have seen the massively obscene loads I left in them. But she never said anything, she only continued to "accidentally" leave them in the bathroom whenever I had to get in there after her shower.

I'm a bona fide panty freak, I would wear my stepdaughter's panties over my head, two at a time, huffing the crotch of both pairs while I furiously masturbated on her bed while no one was at home. I used three pairs, two over my head and one to catch the sputing cum in. OK so yeah, I'm weird.

3. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Man that sounds HOT! Lucky you dude! :)

4. dutch

dutch Member

I wonder if the ladies also sniff panties/shorts and masturbate to them. That would be hot.

5. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

Masturbating into someone elses panties, etc. is an animal trait = dog pissing on every tree.

6. jamiebhoy

jamiebhoy Member

when i was 15 i stole my mums panties and wanked in them i even wore them into town

7. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^LMAO... gross dude.. gross

8. CrazyMan500

CrazyMan500 Member

Yea, my cousin had a super hot friend live with them and when they were all gone i grabbed a pair of her panties and wanked all over them.

9. SG69

SG69 Member

Wow well it's good to know I'm not alone in this game of panty wanking. I've had a panty fetish since I was 13. My first experience was my friends sisters panties, she was hot as fuck, even took some but later my nazi mother found them and tossed them. Over the years I stroked it with pretty much any kind of panties I came across be it my friends moms, friends sister, girlfriend at the time, or some random persons house I was at with some friends. My last serious girlfriend would even jerk me off with her panties.

However, the most enjoyable and thrilling experience was when I lived in an apartment building. One of the other tenants there was smoking hot so one day I saw she was doing some laundry (the community laundry room was on the main floor of the building). I left to go do something and came back not too long later. I came in and saw that she'd left her entire laundry basket just sitting there and even still had some clothes in the dryer. I went through her basket and found some killer panties. I wanked off on them right then and put them back. Then some days later I figured hell I could just take a pair and stuff them in my pocket and head back upstairs. So I did and as soon as I got upstairs to my place I instantly wanked off onto them as my cock was already fucking about to explode.

I did this countless number of times, I'd even get up to goto work in the early morning (around 3-4am) and pass the laundry room on my way out. Sure enough there her basket would lay yet again for my picking. Sometimes I'd even open the dryer or washer to get them. I probably took about 10-15 pairs of her panties over the time I lived there and never got caught and nobody ever said shit so I guess nobody cared or noticed. I got a thrill rush out of the possible chance of being caught by her. As I did not want to be caught, at the same time I did because I thought it'd be hella hot for her to come in and see me wanking or taking her panties. I still have all 15 pairs too and wank on them just about everytime I masturbate. God she was so fucking hot.

2 people like this.
  10. candeh

candeh Member

All true, you can bet on that. One time, when she came home late (from partying, I could tell, I was the only one awake, watching tv in the living room) she went straight to bed, pretty much passed out.

I waited until she had been snoring heavily, about 15 or 20 minutes, then I went into her room and, with one hand on her sizable C cup (yep, she had a nice C cup, even at 16) and one hand on my dick, I jacked off until I was about to cum. I had done this before, but I had always been scared to actually cum on her, but this time I was determined to go through with it. After all, I was sure that she knew about me sliming up her panties, and here she was, totally passed out/asleep.

Well, I shot off big time into her hair. She had big, poofy 80's hair at the time, and I spurted long ropes all across it, about 5 or 6 of them. I then snuck back out of her room, feeling pretty safe that she wouldn't wake up and find out. I went back in the living room, ready to watch a little more TV and go to sleep my damn self, especially after such a satisfying cum.

Well, I'll be damned if she didn't wake back up, and go trotting into the bathroom. She'd done that many times before, (wake up to go use the bathroom,) but she never turned the light on, never. Well this time she did. I laid on the couch, excited and afraid all at the same time. After about 30 or 45 seconds, I could hear her peeing in the toilet bowl, then she flushed, and went straight back to bed.

I know that there is no way she could have missed the huge mess I left in her hair. She never said anything about it, and I wish I could remember what she did when she woke up the next day. But it was a long time ago, and to this day it is one of my favorite memories to jack off to.

I feel guilty about what I did, but she turned out just fine, married a guy with lots of money, and I'm happy for her.

1 person likes this.
  11. Kether

Kether Member

Damn, candeh, all your posts here are so fucking hot. You were really lucky!

12. perfect-gamer8

perfect-gamer8 Member

hell yea!

sexy see thru thongs- the fabric feels good on my cock- its hot to let her watch me cum in them

13. AloneInLittleton

AloneInLittleton Member

Candeh, not to sound like an asshole but you said she had been out late partying that nite. Maybe she did notice the cum in her hair but didn't think it came from you. Maybe she's posting somewhere saying "Blah blah blah... I'm just glad my boyfriend didn't notice it." Just a thought.

14. candeh

candeh Member

No, that couldn't have been the case. Because after a while, cum gets clear and less thick, just kinda wet. It didn't take her long at all to wake back up and go to the bathroom. I mean, that load was still in rope form and still sitting in the top of her hair. It didn't have time to turn thin and liquidy... Plus she had been asleep for at least 15 or 20 minutes after she got home. That was a fresh load. She got up to use the bathroom less than five minutes after I had settled back in on the living room couch. During that time, I expected all hell to break loose. But, alas, it didn't. I know she didn't have time to try and get some of the cum out of her hair, and that makes it more exciting, that she just decided that it was OK to leave it in. Oh, she knew, alright. The 30 or 40 seconds she stood in there with the light on was the time she must have spent looking at it in the mirror. Normally she'd have plopped down on the toilet in seconds without even turning the light on. It was way out of character for her to do like she did. She was a "popular hood", you know, not a preppie but a semi-bad girl. I'm pretty sure she'd probably been drinking, and maybe I should have said something to her, but she didn't respect me. After all, I was only 4 years older than her.

I've got a few more anecdotes involving her, I'll post them soon. But just the ones after she turned 18, though. I don't want people to think I'm a pedo. I'd never do that stuff now, but when you're 20 and the girl is 16 going on 30, well, you know..

1 person likes this.
  15. assfsaf23

assfsaf23 Member

Candeh, please share some more stories about it :D I really enjoyed them, you sir are a very lucky man!

16. eninolon

eninolon Member

Man this reminds me of when I was at my friends house over the summer. We were in the pool and his mom was taking the sun. She has such big tits and it was the first time I saw her in a bikini. I was able to stare at her tits because she had her eyes closed. My friend did not notice me. Good thing I was in the water because I got a boner. Her tits looked bigger than ever covered in a flower bikini. Later that day I took a shower at his house. I remember closing the bathroom door and then turning the shower on. I renember noticing something that got me so happpy and excited. I saw a used flower bikini on the floor. The same one she wore earlier! I was so excited it gave me butterflies in my stomach. There I was with the door locked with her used bikini all to myself. The thought that I had no way of getting caught turned me on. I grabbed her bikini top and sat on the floor and put each cup to my face, taking long deep breaths of the smell of her tits. It smeeled so great. The top was so big it covered my entire face. I then wrapped it around my dick and jerked off for a good 5 minutes. I came over my hand and went into the shower. I came out of the shower with no evidence of what happened. Ill never forget that day

17. jbar

jbar Member

eninolon - awesome story, dude!!! I would've lasted 30 seconds, max, in that situation. First off, I prefer feeling a girl's bathing suit over her panties, especially if they are still damp from her swimming in them. You had the added bonus of having seen the woman wearing it, and she was hot. I would have seen them on the floor, knew that she had just been naked in the room right before me, and that would be it.

Also, I love the feeling I get when I have been swimming and take off my still wet swim trunks. The air on my damp private area makes me hard every time.

18. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

yea and I use to cum all in them-that was the best

19. krashman999

krashman999 Member

I love to masterbate with panties. I have tried a bunch of ways and I have had my best orgasms with panties. I have stolen them, bought them, and even found them. I love to orgasm on panties.

20. searchingfool

searchingfool Member

I met this lady online and went over to her place to fuck. After our romp in bed, she got up to clean up and make me something to eat. I slipped on one of her thongs and masturbated in them. As I was getting ready to blow, I walk out into the kitchen to let her watch. After I creamed in them, I took them off and gave them to her to wear.

1 person likes this.