Masturbating Standing Up

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 2a3b4c, Jun 17, 2019.

1. 2a3b4c

2a3b4c Members

I would like to be able to masturbate (and reach peak) standing up.

Are there any special techniques that makes it easier and/or better?

Ginnipigg likes this.
  2. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No. It just takes longer than other positions.

3. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Just use your imagination. I use a cock ring and “Wet” lube. The sensation makes your whole body shudder when you cum.

Jerry35007 likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Try it in the shower sometime. Soap it up and go at it with the warm water running over you. You won't be standing very long after the orgasm.

Jerry35007 and Porter1919 like this.
  5. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

How right you are Barry. The orgasm from this is sensational. Tug and rub your balls while your at it. Holy fuck!!!!

Jerry35007 likes this.
  6. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

If you can use your imagination, the shower is a good starting point however I would not recommend using soap as a lube. I do recommend massaging your balls as you stroke & then lightly grip them when you ejaculate..it feels awesome!

Jerry35007 and Grand prix like this.
  7. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Standing in the front of a mirror stroking your cock while you grab your ball from behind, and stretch them down in opposite direction of your cock.

8. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

Weak knees afterwards is the best part.

9. JL0006

JL0006 Members

The shower is a great place to masturbate - you're already naked, warm water to enjoy, lube readily available, and no mess to clean up after you cum. The weak knee part is real. Often I hold on to the handle of the soap tray for support while I am ejaculating.

Another way I like is to edge on my bed for a good long while and get myself seriously horned up. When I'm ready to cum, I go to the bathroom and stand in front of the toilet. I get a wad of toilet paper and hold it in front of my penis, and get stroking with the other hand, watching myself in the mirror. I shoot into the paper and it drips down into the toilet water, so again, no mess to clean up. I don't know if it's seeing myself build up and go over the edge, or the added muscle tension from standing, or both, but if everything clicks, this method leads to some intense cums. Occasionally I end up slumped on the toilet during the last couple of contractions and spurts. Patrick put it well above - Holy fuck!

10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I experienced good techniques for old men who have no full erection. I call it" squeeze, push and stretch from the groin to the toes". It is perfect for laying down on the bed or standing up. Just do it carefully as follows.
    1- Lay down on the bed, neck, and relax.
    2- Start caring and touching your penis, and all over your genetical zone down to your toes.
    3- After warming up, put on a sufficient amount of water-based lotion, which was diluted by water, over your inner side of your thighs. Then rub and roll your cock against your inner thigh or over your stomach.
    4- At this time your cock gets a little erection to start masturbating slowly.
    5- Cross your straight legs in order your thighs, knee, and toes touch each other.
    6- While keeping masturbating, you can squeeze and push up your inner thighs, groins, testicles, butt, and anus slowly. At the same time, stretch your feet down to your toes as much as you can.
    7- Yor cock get a full erection after the pressure of squeezing your thighs, and stretching your legs, rapidly.

By each squeezing your thighs and keeping stroking your penis, you have a full amazing erection and a tense ejaculation that you never had it already. Actually, by doing more practice, you can make a balance between masturbating, and squeezing to get a hard erection before ejaculating.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  11. stillup4it

stillup4it Members

I prefer to masturbate standing up. I use lube and because I am right handed I jerk with that hand and insert a finger from my left hand in my ass. Don't forget to lube up. Enjoy!

Wixx Trixx, Jerry35007 and KinkyGuy69 like this.
  12. stillup4it

stillup4it Members

I do one or the other, either massage my balls or put my finger in my ass. Both work for me. But if my time is limited then massaging my ball's is the way to go

Jerry35007 and Grand prix like this.
  13. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Rubbing my balls coated with a film of lube while I jack off drives me crazy. I wear a cock n ball ring and whether I’m standing or laying the sensation is wild. Especially on my shaved balls.

Wixx Trixx, Jerry35007 and Grand prix like this.
  14. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I love the weak knees feeling in the shower.

Jerry35007 likes this.
  15. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

It's the only way I jerk off standing in the shower.

16. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Standing up I like to use baby oil or if outside I use tanning oil. I cover my had and penis in oil and stroke till I cum all over.

Eclass likes this.
  17. gomark

gomark Member

Stand up masturbation sessions are amazing especially cumming and going weak at the knees. Love just letting my cum spurt everywhere.

18. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

Yes, I agree

Jerry35007 likes this.
  19. KinkyGuy69

KinkyGuy69 Members

99% of my sessions are standing, so I guess I must enjoy that more

Jerry35007 and Eclass like this.
  20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I've seen a number of guys do that standing up.

ArizonaDJ likes this.